Swollen muscle and weird shape after injection?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Swollen muscle and weird shape after injection?

I injected tren and test prop and mast into my bicep….. Now it is all swollen and weird shape when i tense flex it….also feels tight if i touch it and it is slightly red.

I have injected into my bicep before in the past and never had a problem…. do you have any idea what this could be?

A slight bump also if i run my finger over injection spot

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    0utlaw
    How much did u inject
    Gamerus
    did u go deep enough?
    death star
    Here was my reply to you in the Trenbolone thread where you asked me the same question, so I figure I would copy and paste my answer here too:

I have never injected biceps or anything of the sort, so I have no experience here. But from what it sounds like to me, you may have come very close to a nerve or major vein/artery and the injection has irritated the vein or nerve, resulting in inflammation and pain. I doubt it is an infection, because if it were then the area would not just be swollen, red, and tender to the touch but it would also be very hot to the touch and you would be coming down with a fever. I hope that’s not happening, is it?

If it isn’t an infection, it should subside in a matter of days. 2 or 3 days and it should be gone (or at least a lot less severe). This is one of the reasons I really don’t like the idea of pinning things like biceps and triceps, they are very small muscles that are tricky when it comes to getting around veins, arteries, and nerves.

death star
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlawView
    How much did u inject

Good question.

Biceps are very very small, and cannot hold very much… it is possible OP injected far too much into biceps. Or it could be a combination of getting very close to a vein or nerve causing irratation, injecting too much in such a small muscle, and also possibly high BA/BB content of the gear which tends to cause irritation and bumps regardless of where it is injected.

RyanGreg
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlawView
    Good question.

Biceps are very very small, and cannot hold very much… it is possible OP injected far too much into biceps. Or it could be a combination of getting very close to a vein or nerve causing irratation, injecting too much in such a small muscle, and also possibly high BA/BB content of the gear which tends to cause irritation and bumps regardless of where it is injected.

I have done this amount in my biceps many times before no problem at all……. except one time ages ago it had bruising for a few days and i never bruise but thats gone now…that was other bicep as well not same one…..

mambetus
    I wouldn’t pin my bicep unless I were willing to lose my arm to an infection. Just too vulnerable to abscesses.
    death star
    IF it is an infection, and from the sound of things it doesn’t look like it, I would reccomend you get to a walk-in clinic or the ER as soon as possible. I don’t think that’s the problem here, but if you wake up with an intense fever tomorrow morning and your bicep is throbbing in pain… get your ass to the ER.
    RyanGreg
    Quote Originally Posted by death starView
    IF it is an infection, and from the sound of things it doesn’t look like it, I would reccomend you get to a walk-in clinic or the ER as soon as possible. I don’t think that’s the problem here, but if you wake up with an intense fever tomorrow morning and your bicep is throbbing in pain… get your ass to the ER.

ok thanks hopefully it goes down/away in a few days…….

if it is an infection what would the treatment be? just antibiotics…..? or ….?

Thanks atomini big help

death star
    That depends on how bad the infection gets. If you get diagnosed early, an antibiotics prescription will probably be given to you and that will take care of it. If you end up waiting too long, you can end up hospitalized and will have to have antibiotics merQistered to you intravenously (and possibly drain an abscess/cyst if one has formed by that point). If you wait far too long before seeking treatment, the infection will have gone into your circulatory system and spread in the body, necessitating abscess drainage, IV antibiotics merQistration, and the amputation of your arm. And you’d probably be hospital ridden for weeks, if not months while you recover.

Not trying to scare you, just telling you realistically what happens when people don’t take appropriate action fast enough with things like these.

RyanGreg
    That depends on how bad the infection gets. If you get diagnosed early, an antibiotics prescription will probably be given to you and that will take care of it. If you end up waiting too long, you can end up hospitalized and will have to have antibiotics merQistered to you intravenously (and possibly drain an abscess/cyst if one has formed by that point). If you wait far too long before seeking treatment, the infection will have gone into your circulatory system and spread in the body, necessitating abscess drainage, IV antibiotics merQistration, and the amputation of your arm. And you’d probably be hospital ridden for weeks, if not months while you recover.

Not trying to scare you, just telling you realistically what happens when people don’t take appropriate action fast enough with things like these.

bro…..dont tell me this loll…..

nah thanks a lot i may go in tomorrow if it gets worse…at the moment though the redness has gone completely even though it was real faint.

RyanGreg
    If i have abscess what should i do?

I think it may be this……

death star
    At this stage it is probably not an abscess, otherwise you would REALLY know it because it would be painful as hell. Ascesses usually develop and remain for days. Your little bump may just be a reaction the muscle tissue is having, which is normal every once in a while, and usually subsides in a few days. If it starts getting more sore and more sore as the days go by and the bump doesn’t go away, then i’d be concerned that it’s an abscess – a sterile abscess to be specific, because i’m assuming there’s no dark_sidelling fever, no hot to the touch injection site, no immense pain, and no black/blue flesh color.
    poppz
    My delts do this,
    RyanGreg
    At this stage it is probably not an abscess, otherwise you would REALLY know it because it would be painful as hell. Ascesses usually develop and remain for days. Your little bump may just be a reaction the muscle tissue is having, which is normal every once in a while, and usually subsides in a few days. If it starts getting more sore and more sore as the days go by and the bump doesn’t go away, then i’d be concerned that it’s an abscess – a sterile abscess to be specific, because i’m assuming there’s no dark_sidelling fever, no hot to the touch injection site, no immense pain, and no black/blue flesh color.

I guess it feels like a hard lump there now…. like as if i injected under the skin but not into the muscle is this possible? If so is this bad and what happens now…..?

Do i just let it absorb in slowly?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.