SuperDrol Experiences?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS SuperDrol Experiences?

Who here has used Superdrol? What was your experiences of it? What did you stack it with? What dose did you run and for how long?

Only really looking for answers from people who have used it

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    Thanks for the replies

My liver values were slightly over, my doctor said shes not worried as its only slightly over (she said even something as simple as a flu can raise it to the number mine is at) it will be the fact that im on cycle is why its slightly stressed. I think a liver transplant is slightly exaggerared.

As for depression i dont suffer with it? I dont know where you read that bullshark
    my anxiety hasnt been there for months now, it comes and goes throughout the year but it isnt really an issue its pretty mild, im taking a med off my doctor that combats stress and i feel much better already, the alocohol has gone from 2 beers every night, to a couple of beers on a saturday evening. Im hoping (athough its guessing without bloodwork) that could improve my cholestrol and liver, also added liv52 over the last week, milk thistle and co-q10

Doubled my veggies intake and increased fruit intake. Drinking 6 cups of green tea through out the day instead of my coffee
    I feel a whole let better in terms of energy through the day since making the changes.

As for my cycle, is it out of the normal and too long? Of course, but imo i wouldnt class it as "Crazy", messing with the 2 19nors in such a short period of time is a risk but yea, i like risks.

By no means do i ever plan on competing, im just a greedy b4st4rd, hence my username

Thanks for your concerns but id like to get back peoples experiences of using Superdrol, not my mental health

TheTaxMan
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO78View
    Toxic shit.

Could you elaborate on your experience? What you ran it with? How long and what dose please?

I wasnt really looking for a 2 word vote/opinion

Thanks

Simon1972
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Could you elaborate on your experience? What you ran it with? How long and what dose please?

I wasnt really looking for a 2 word vote/opinion

Thanks

if i can speak for LEO- he called it toxic shit because its simply very toxic.

I think you alredy know what the majority of us think about this drug and you will just take it anyway.

I also think you are just looking for someone to justify your position and affirm your stance on taking this drug.

So, that being said- i encourage you to follow your heart- and dont listen to your head if you must.

I wouldnt take it, but you , as a grown man can make up your own mind.

Please start up a log so we can all see how you handle the sides and best of luck with your gains.

TheTaxMan
    No Simon, the thread is to gather peoples experiences of using Sdrol, im not looking for any sort of approval lol

I know its toxic, and i wasnt asking that

Im asking peoples experiences and people reply
    "Toxic"

Then a lecture of my background, which is why im listing the measures ive taken to combat high cholestrol and slightly out of range liver values. Im in no way looking for someone to say "your fine, take it" because that would be poor advice.

Athough i appreciate the concern its not really much help to my original post

I make some crazy moves, but i know what im doing/know the risks im taking

I already have a log back in the Q&A, you have probably seen it, il update it next week

Thanks for the reply bro

Looking to get the thread back to peoples experiences of using the drug please
    Thanks

Strongblood
    Hey TaxMan. I don’t have any personal information on superdrol. I really wish I did so maybe I could be of some help to you. I think I know you well enough to say that I’m sure you wouldn’t do anything to hurt yourself.
    It seems like this forum is trying hard to become a place where people vent their frustrations out on fellow members who simply want information about steroids from experienced people. But instead of getting information on a specific subject, end up getting ridiculed about past subjects that have nothing to do with the question at hand.
    I can already see a decline in the amount of questions asked in the anabolic steroids public forum. Unless it’s some unsuspecting newbie.

homefit
    Participant
    Ive tried the mdrolclone from Neogenica. Guess its pretty much the same. I would compare it to Dbol without conversion, waterretention and bloodpressure elevation. Maybe better. I ran it for 2 weeks cause i felt my gains from the sarm/test cycle was stopping and my halloweenparty was closing in. Well, didnt notice much first week but the second week it all began. Harder, stronger heavier and i really liked it. Then i did bloodwork. Liverenzyms were 90 (30-70), dont remember exactly but it didnt scare me. But, i did only 10 mg ed cause i was running test and lgd, mk677 and even some masteron .
    I think 20 mg is ok as a standalone or with test only. 30 mg is max and risky.

Im stil on the same cycle, but i quit the drol and masteron and increased the test. My goal was nailing it for christmas but my hdl cholestrol was very low so im cruising in with test and the sarms for now. (Switched from lgd to ostarine cause ostarine is not as bad for hdl-cholestrol) Yet, im silly and added 50 mg H-stane (another prohormone but not nearly as harsh as drol).

But, if my bloods were ok, i would finish of with superdrol and man i would be big.

As for you tax, dont do it you crazy sob:-)…its extreme for lipids and liver and your cycle is too long man.

Stop your cycle now, do a good pct. Consider adding nonsupressive sarms and a sarmsbridge maybe and use your drol as a kickstarter next summer!

TheTaxMan
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongbloodView
    Hey TaxMan. I don’t have any personal information on superdrol. I really wish I did so maybe I could be of some help to you. I think I know you well enough to say that I’m sure you wouldn’t do anything to hurt yourself.
    It seems like this forum is trying hard to become a place where people vent their frustrations out on fellow members who simply want information about steroids from experienced people. But instead of getting information on a specific subject, end up getting ridiculed about past subjects that have nothing to do with the question at hand.
    I can already see a decline in the amount of questions asked in the anabolic steroids public forum. Unless it’s some unsuspecting newbie.

I get what your saying, maybe people are worried about getting an ass pounding

TheTaxMan
    Thanks for the info silabolin
    musclestack
    Toxicity (and water retention from certain compounds) is the main reason I stay away from most orals. I’m all about gaining strength and, at one time, I was strongly considering Halo. After hearing how harsh it is, I will stay clear.

To each their own. Stay safe, TaxMan!

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by tlkill
    I will admit that you can feel yourself slowly dying on superdrol. (or quickly dying depending on your dose). But you gotta admit that it’s one of the most effective steroids out there for both mass and strength.

I suppose

But, specially now – I’m more into longevity & not instant mega cycles. I stick to mild shit & low doses – I guess it’s this whole getting older thing.

No more dope, no more insane juice doses, no more drinking like a fish – srsly after a few months on just 250mg a week of sust I feel 100%. It’s interesting on how long it really takes for our bodies to fully recover – if we ever do. It’s not even close to instant, I stopped "this" but wait – I still feel like shit.

TheTaxMan
    Took 10mg yesterday
    Took 20mg today

Damn the pumps have already increased i feel huge and strong when working out.

Im doing 20mg ED for 4 weeks

TheTaxMan
    Been on 20mg per day for 9 days and i must say im enjoying this compound

Its bumped me up a couple of pounds pretty quick, improved my vascularity and i feel leaner and more pumped

Im definatley more lethargic during the day at work and cant be arsed

But once i start training i feel amazing, i can train intense and for a long period of time, the pumps are great as well

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.