SuperDrol Experiences?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS SuperDrol Experiences?

Who here has used Superdrol? What was your experiences of it? What did you stack it with? What dose did you run and for how long?

Only really looking for answers from people who have used it

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    tlkill
    Probably the best steroid out there for mass and strength gains. It’s like tren on steroids haha. The one drawback is that it’s so liver-toxic, it’s almost unbearable.

I accidentally ran 80mg per day, and I started going into acute liver failure within 10 days. The harshest sdrol cycle I would recommend is 40mg ED for 4 weeks. <–This will completely transform you.

edit: I usually stack with test and deca .

tice1212
    I’ve used sdrol twice. Superdrol was made to be stronger then anadrol but it still didn’t compare to anadrol once made and used. Now superdrol is my favorite oral but its harsh.
    First cycle I was taking 10mg split 3 times a day. So 30mg ED. 30 days ran for. Results: outstanding I mean it shredded me the fvck up plus put a would 6-7lbs. Side after day 14 I started getting lethargic. Now I don’t know if u have ever felt tired all day and not motivated but this sh*t and this dosage put me that way for the last 16 days. Still strong and continued to become diced. But didn’t want to workout or work for anything.

Second time: gp superdrol 10mg twice a day/20mg ed/20days ran. It was ok nothing crazy like my first time but I did add some good DRY weight 5lbs. The best part about this is I didn’t feel lethargic. So if I were to do sdrol again which will be after I try anadrol in the coming weeks. I’ll run it at 20mg ed not for 30 but 45 or until the tired feeling comes back.
    Great product forsure ..
    Next stop for me A-TRAIN anadrol the big boy 🙂

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by tlkillView
    Probably the best steroid out there for mass and strength gains. It’s like tren on steroids haha. The one drawback is that it’s so liver-toxic, it’s almost unbearable.

I accidentally ran 80mg per day, and I started going into acute liver failure within 10 days. The harshest sdrol cycle I would recommend is 40mg ED for 4 weeks. <–This will completely transform you.

edit: I usually stack with test and deca.

Holy sh*t brother 80mg a day. Thank god ur ok.

TheTaxMan
    Ive read nice reports about it. And a suggested dose for a first time user is 10mg or 20mg per day?

Ive managed to persuade my source to let me try them due to passing a few friends on to him for business

Hes giving me 100 10mg tabs for free,

Im currently running 600mg sus and 600mg nandrolone blend, cycle is great, motivation is great etc

I would like to try this superdrol with the cycle im on, im 3 weeks in, 7 weeks to go, think running 20mg ED for 6 weeks now could yield me some nice results? Or should i go 4 weeks? Or even pulse it 2 wks on 2 wks off?

Would i take it am and pm? I read some take it before working out.

I think 30mg per day might be pushing it. And 10mg maybe on the low side.

LoTaR
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Ive read nice reports about it. And a suggested dose for a first time user is 10mg or 20mg per day?

Ive managed to persuade my source to let me try them due to passing a few friends on to him for business

Im currently running 600mg sus and 600mg nandrolone blend, cycle is great, motivation is great etc

I would like to try this superdrol with the cycle im on, im 3 weeks in, 7 weeks to go, think running 20mg ED for 6 weeks now could yield me some nice results? Or should i go 4 weeks? Or even pulse it 2 wks on 2 wks off?

I think 30mg per day might be pushing it. And 10mg maybeob the low side.

Free gear!!! Lucky u

LUCKY PUNCH
    Who here has used Superdrol? What was your experiences of it? What did you stack it with? What dose did you run and for how long?

Only really looking for answers from people who have used it

No question a very strong designer oral AAS. Size and strength quick. I wouldn’t go crazy with dosages or run it too long. Lethargy will be a side if you do.

tice1212

Try 30mg ed/ superdrol has a 8hr half live so take 10mg ever 6-7hrs three time a day. If u start to feel like crap jump off and mark how many days it took u to feel that way and then pulse it. Try and run the full 30 if possible. Its hard but worth it.

< <Samson> >
    Garbage

Straight toxic waste

I ran it once & still have another cycle’s worth on hand.

Gave me the worst heart burn & lethargy – Worse than dRol

TheTaxMan
    Could you elaborate samson? What dose did you tun, how long and what other compounds were you running?
    tlkill
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Garbage

Straight toxic waste

I ran it once & still have another cycle’s worth on hand.

Gave me the worst heart burn & lethargy – Worse than dRol

I will admit that you can feel yourself slowly dying on superdrol. (or quickly dying depending on your dose).

But you gotta admit that it’s one of the most effective steroids out there for both mass and strength.

SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    I have not used it but for the lethargy you can use udca , i’ve ran 150mg a day of adrol and i was ok udca and high water intake is the way to go with these orals
    Mr.BB

With your previous bloodwork, do you think its wise to take such a toxic AAS?

Have you manage to eliminate the alcohol intake?

sаrk
    Op, seriously, are you trying to kill yourself??? Am I correct, you are 28 yrs old you are currently running some crazy 6 month cycle?? You are not a professional BB, you have a drinking problem, you suffer stress and anxiety. Your previous BW shows terrible cholesterol, liver values that you want to dismiss because of "lifting", did it ever dawn on you maybe it’s not because of lifting??
    You have a wife and dark_sideld and now your toying with the idea of using super drool?? I am just baffled on what you can possible be trying to accomplish? Think you have stress, depression, anxiety now, what til your cycle ends……

Not trying to be a prick Taxman, just sayin, you are making some VERY poor decisions and I do hope it doesn’t take a liver transplant to wake you up. When you are off cycle you will struggle to keep any of what you are working so hard for. Is it really worth it?

Best of luck

reporich
    I run it at 20mg for 30days, I was very tired all the time. I ran it with 300mg testE and 600mg eq. It worked well but I prefer Tbol!
    LEO78
    Toxic shit.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.