Summer cycle advice

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Summer cycle advice

Hey guys,

About the start my summer cycle but wanted some advice on the orals I am thinking of taking.

STATS:
    Male 26
    5′ 11" & 180-183
    11.5-12% body fat
    Previous cycles:
    Sust 350 eod for 12 wks (2 cycles) Adex @.5 eod and hcg 2x a week.

Diet: (sample 1 day)
    Meal 1 – 5egg whites 1 cup oats 1 Greek yogurt
    10am- almonds banana protein shake
    12pm- chicken breast 1/2 sweet potato and 1 cup greens
    2pm- yogurt apple protein shake
    4pm 1/2 chick Brest or fish 1/2 cup brown rice apple
    Gym @5pm
    630 pm post workout protein shake
    8pm chicken greens whole wheat pasta
    9pm yogurt and fruit with 1/2 glass of milk or casein shake.

Proposed cycle:

Test prop 100 mg eod 12 wks
    Anavar oral 50 mg Ed wk1-4
    Winny oral 50mg Ed wk 8-12
    Adex eod .5 for entire cycle

Nova post cycle 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/25/25/25 (would go higher but I get real depressed and emotional on clomid)

I hear two orals is rough on the liver so please advise a good liver support and whether or not the 4 week break inbetween the anavar and winny is sufficient.

Advice please and thanks!

Eric

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    Madbeer
    You dont need to run the Prop for 12 weeks. raise the dosage a bit and run for 10 weeks.

Personally i would drop the winny and run the var for the last 5 weeks of the cycles with the prop.

MartyMcFly
    Why did you run almost 1,250mg/wk of test for your first two cycles?
    Puff
    If your going to run a 12wk cycle mate i wouldn’t use prop and i wouldn’t use 2 orals in the same cycle but that’s up to you.
    leff
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFlyView
    Why did you run almost 1,250mg/wk of test for your first two cycles?

Whoa that’salottatest. Totally unnecessary. You realize that now I hope. I’m 225 and have run 7 or 8 cycles but still don’t take that much test, even if I’m not stacking it.

Serke
    Naw haha it was sust 350 but I only did 500 mg a week
    Serke
    Naw it was dragon pharma sust 350. I only ran 500 mg a week though. I didn’t do a full mill every pin
    leff
    Oh ok. Your OP looks like 350mg eod
    MartyMcFly
    Quote Originally Posted by SerkeView
    Naw it was dragon pharma sust 350. I only ran 500 mg a week though. I didn’t do a full mill every pin

Ok…that a lot better.

LittleMan
    your cycle looks fine to me except id run the adex at .25mg eod and bump up if necessary but you have done a few cycles so you may be in tune to your exact needs…if you don’t mind the pinning there is nothing wrong with running prop the 12 weeks as you proposed…good luck…
    Serke
    I am not worried about the pinning as much as the liver damage from running 2 orals. I hear winny is over-rated anyway. My question would we run anavar for 6 weeks and cut the winny or run winny at the end for 6 weeks and drop the anavar. I would love to do both but if it’s super toxic it’s not worth it to me. I don’t care for the strength as much as gettin a bit more cut so i would prob lean towards the winny

LittleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by SerkeView
    I am not worried about the pinning as much as the liver damage from running 2 orals. I hear winny is over-rated anyway. My question would we run anavar for 6 weeks and cut the winny or run winny at the end for 6 weeks and drop the anavar. I would love to do both but if it’s super toxic it’s not worth it to me. I don’t care for the strength as much as gettin a bit more cut so i would prob lean towards the winny

you could use either one bro, I like them both…your call…

Serke
    What is a suitable liver support besides milk thistle while on orals?
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Serke
    What is a suitable liver support besides milk thistle while on orals?

NAC
    Essential Forte N
    TUDCA

Preferred alternatives.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.