Steroids just for height?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids just for height?

Hello everybody!

I’m a 17 year old boy, been training at the gym for two years, primarily just to stay somewhat fit. Always been doing some kind of sport.

I am just 1.68 high (5 feet 6 inches for you Americans) and my weight is 63 kilos (140 lbs)

Thats why my question is: Is there some kind of steroid i can use for height grow? I’ve heard about HGH, but all the sites i’ve read on seems to be saying different things. That’s why I’m going straight to the source. 5 feet 11 is my goal, even though that sounds somewhat unrealistic (It’s the average height in Norway).

If you think this is a stupid idea, just say it aswell! I’m just interested in ideas on what i can do to increase my height!

Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by MegapixelView
    Ah okay, i was thinking about HGH giving some extra inches.

My estimated maximum height is 1.72. But hey, as you said, **** it and enjoy it, it’s what on the inside that counts!

And can fo sho be handsome as **** anyway!

Thanks guys!

mate
    if you start experimenting with growth hormone before you are finished growing, you will not know the outcome of your experiment.

you could continue growing beyond your natural size proportionately
    you could continue growing beyond your natural size dis-proportionately (think of andre the giant, and how disproportionate he looked)

willing to take a chance?

your question is really beyond the scope of the experience of any one here on the board.

if you choose to pursue this path, go seek qualified medical opinion. don’t take anyone’s advice here, other than it’s probably not a good idea.

Welcome to the board!
    —Roman

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmadeView
    I always had a dream I was gonna be 6’0…didn’t happen. As you get older it doesn’t bother you anymore. I’m 29, 5’9. Just go find yourself a short asian girl. I like them better anyway!!!! LOL

LOL, thats what I did, found one that is 5′ 3" and 101 lbs soaking wet. I think 3 lbs of her is long hair. Go visit Thailand, Philippines or another Asian country and you will feel tall. I’m only 5′ 8" on a good day, probably 5′ 7" or less after the two back surgeries.

Just blame your parents if you dont get tall enough.

UAL
    I’ve started my first cycle still haven’t finished , anyways I have grown an extra inch . Tren / test . Also ai are being taken . Could not clarify if it has to do with the juice or the ai’s . Hormones do play a huge part in growth . Anyways I’m glad I’ve started at the mid point of my 24th year as they say you still have the ability of
    Height growth till the age of
    25 . Best way is just natural supplements and staying physically fit . If anything I will be trying hgh in the next coupl months .

Landre
    best thing you can do is see a doctor if your growth plates are closed, if they are still open you can ask your doctor for something to help you grow. cheers
    Godzilla
    OP Estrogen closes growth plates. So stay away from soy milk and drink from BPA sources. And eat alot! Milk and plenty of good fat’s. You could grow some more.
    warmouth
    What just happened here?
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.