Steroids just for height?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids just for height?

Hello everybody!

I’m a 17 year old boy, been training at the gym for two years, primarily just to stay somewhat fit. Always been doing some kind of sport.

I am just 1.68 high (5 feet 6 inches for you Americans) and my weight is 63 kilos (140 lbs)

Thats why my question is: Is there some kind of steroid i can use for height grow? I’ve heard about HGH, but all the sites i’ve read on seems to be saying different things. That’s why I’m going straight to the source. 5 feet 11 is my goal, even though that sounds somewhat unrealistic (It’s the average height in Norway).

If you think this is a stupid idea, just say it aswell! I’m just interested in ideas on what i can do to increase my height!

Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Macon_Bacon
    What height are your parents? It could be that you just haven’t reached your full potential. You are still very young and unless a doctor prescribes something for your height issues, I wouldn’t worry about it. I personally grew 6 inches (15.2 cm) over a summer when I was 15, then continued to grow until I was about 20. Long story, short, dark_sidell out and just enjoy being 17. Go bang a bunch of dark_sidecks.
    0utlaw
    Steriods arent going to help with height.

And i agree height isnt something to worry about

Megapixel
    Ah okay, i was thinking about HGH giving some extra inches.

My estimated maximum height is 1.72. But hey, as you said, **** it and enjoy it, it’s what on the inside that counts!

And can fo sho be handsome as **** anyway!

Thanks guys!

well if youre 5’6" and that’s 5 inches off the average height in your country you could go to the doctor and mention this concern. TBH though I don’t think he’ll prescribe hgh for that. And while test was prescribed for height wayy back in the day before hgh improper use will just close your epiphyseal plates with no turning back not to mention the added risk to endocrine system.

Honestly here is what I would do:
    -go to the doc and mention my concerns
    -if he says no then fk it, make sure I stay active and get good nutrition so I reach my maximum potential height

I would not **** hgh on my own at your age, not only is there risk but the cost will be extremely prohibitive. thousands a year.

redz
    Best to not mess with it and see how much you naturally grow. Steroids will stunt your growth not make you taller.

slfmade
    I always had a dream I was gonna be 6’0…didn’t happen. As you get older it doesn’t bother you anymore. I’m 29, 5’9. Just go find yourself a short asian girl. I like them better anyway!!!! LOL
    Megapixel
    Aight guys!

I think i will stay away from it then! I got a quite defined body from 9 hours sleep a night and good nutrition, hopefully that will also help me reach my height potential!

I have visited the doctor, and "**** it" wasn’t his words, but it was pretty much what he ment..

Thanks for all the answers!

Gamerus
    off topic,,Gix bro u messing my head up with your avvy pics,,,,, wifey has great looking…Calves…
    dec11
    Quote Originally Posted by MegapixelView
    Hello everybody!

I’m a 17 year old boy, been training at the gym for two years, primarily just to stay somewhat fit. Always been doing some kind of sport.

I am just 1.68 high (5 feet 6 inches for you Americans) and my weight is 63 kilos (140 lbs)

Thats why my question is: Is there some kind of steroid i can use for height grow? I’ve heard about HGH, but all the sites i’ve read on seems to be saying different things. That’s why I’m going straight to the source. 5 feet 11 is my goal, even though that sounds somewhat unrealistic (It’s the average height in Norway).

If you think this is a stupid idea, just say it aswell! I’m just interested in ideas on what i can do to increase my height!

Thanks!

you must be 18 to be on here

mambetus
    I had a few friends in high school who were prescribed hgh for height, but they were like 5" tall and had stopped growing by 15, so the gh restarted the pubescent growth process and got them a few more inches so that they wouldn’t be midgets. But your case isn’t nearly as bad, so it probably isn’t worth the hassle.
    Steroidman99
    Quote Originally Posted by MegapixelView
    Hello everybody!

Thanks!

Remember that the most important things for growth are proteins, vitamin D and calcium. This is also one of the reasons, why North Europeans and African Nilotes can grow so tall. And West Balkanese Dinarics allegedly gain their huge size from the limestone of their mountains. Therefore, drink a lot of milk or buy a supplement with calcium!

BLACK RAIN
    I got taller after I was 17.
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerusView
    off topic,,Gix bro u messing my head up with your avvy pics,,,,, wifey has great looking…Calves…

And i was able to get her and im 5’6 too

Motivate
    Hey one note to the OP just in case you might be tempted to use steroids for any other reason. Steroids have the potential to close your growth plates if taken too early so just the opposite effect may be the result of usage of steroids at 17.

FFM

Gixxer, that is your wife? I just put you on my ignore list…..all joking aside really hot looking woman congrats!

MontreY
    between this and the penis enlargement threads i remember why i dont get on much anymore lol merry christmas every one
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.