Steroids after heart attack

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids after heart attack

Hey guys, im 20 years old, been weight training for over 5 years and ate right, and trained hard. it was my passion. but to make a long story short, i took steroids for about 2 months, and i got a heart attack. my first cycle was pretty heavy, but i guess my faith in the guy who sold it to me nearly killed me. i thought he knew what he was selling me since he was a trainer at my gym. so anyways, i dont want stupid answers, or people bashing me. i just want serious answers.

im really disappointed in not atleast finishing one cycle of steroids and benefiting from the effects. the doctors said my heart will recover back to normal, as it was only a mild heart attack (angina). its been a month since i trained and i lost about 20 pounds, but i also stopped eating properly because i was discouraged of not being able to exercise, and i lost my gf lol.

anyways, my question is, once ive recovered, should i go back on steroids and just do a light cycle? im really tempted, but im also scared. but, its just so much of a confidence boost, i want to do it for abit. ive had a nice body all my life, i had low body fat and was about 190 ( 5 feet 11 inches). anyways, share me your opinions. whether it be positive or negative. thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    Times Roman
    How do you know for sure it was the steroids that gave you the heart attack?

And if it were the steroids, could you really be that, sorry for saying this, "DUMB" for wanting to do it again?

Times Roman
    Almost forgot…

Welcome to the board mate!

Sworder
    Steroids will activate androgen receptors in your cardiac tissue. So don’t use AAS.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Times RomanView
    How do you know for sure it was the steroids that gave you the heart attack?

And if it were the steroids, could you really be that, sorry for saying this, "DUMB" for wanting to do it again?

Because the doctors analyzed my heart, and they think its a high probability that it is. But no worries, thank you for being honest. i know its dumb, its just a mental thing. its hard to overcome that. it was such a confidence boost. but yes, i am leaning more to the NO part, because…i dont want to go through what i went through ever again. anyways, thank you for the reply

Rich
    I will leave this sort of advices to someone more knowledgable, but can you give us more info on your heart attack and what the doctor thinks caused it?

How is it connected to AAS use?

Was your blood pressure through the roof before it happened?

What compounds and doses were you taking?

I am not posting to doubt or slam you in any way. This is something that we should all be concerned about and I am hoping you can share some details.

Shaneo224
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffView
    Because the doctors analyzed my heart, and they think its a high probability that it is. But no worries, thank you for being honest. i know its dumb, its just a mental thing. its hard to overcome that. it was such a confidence boost. but yes, i am leaning more to the NO part, because…i dont want to go through what i went through ever again. anyways, thank you for the reply

Are you by any chance from australia daniel?

Jeff
    The guy sold me t-enanthate and boldenone undecylenate and d-bol. so i was taking 1cc three times a week, and 40mg of d-bol

Jeff
    no haha. not from australia
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Hey guys, im 20 years old, been weight training for over 5 years and ate right, and trained hard. it was my passion. but to make a long story short, i took steroids for about 2 months, and i got a heart attack. my first cycle was pretty heavy, but i guess my faith in the guy who sold it to me nearly killed me. i thought he knew what he was selling me since he was a trainer at my gym. so anyways, i dont want stupid answers, or people bashing me. i just want serious answers.

im really disappointed in not atleast finishing one cycle of steroids and benefiting from the effects. the doctors said my heart will recover back to normal, as it was only a mild heart attack (angina). its been a month since i trained and i lost about 20 pounds, but i also stopped eating properly because i was discouraged of not being able to exercise, and i lost my gf lol.

anyways, my question is, once ive recovered, should i go back on steroids and just do a light cycle? im really tempted, but im also scared. but, its just so much of a confidence boost, i want to do it for abit. ive had a nice body all my life, i had low body fat and was about 190 ( 5 feet 11 inches). anyways, share me your opinions. whether it be positive or negative. thanks

If your 20yrs old and have already had a heart attack,,,I would use GREAT caution when using ANYTHING.

Noles12
    So you had a full blown heart attack or experienced angina? They are not one in the same

Unstable angina may be a warning sign that a heart attack is soon to come, but angina itself is not a heart attack and, depending on the type, can be caused by a number of things

Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by RichView
    I will leave this sort of advices to someone more knowledgable, but can you give us more info on your heart attack and what the doctor thinks caused it?

How is it connect to AAS use?

Was your blood pressure though the roof before it happened?

What compounds and doses were you taking?

I am not posting to doubt or slam you in any way. This is something that we should all be concerned about and I am hoping you can share some details.

That was my point too.

doctors have this uncanny knack for finding fault when you take action they do not approve of.
    There is extremely little clinical data suggesting that steroids puts you at risk of death. Even Lyle Alzedo’s doctor confessed that Alzedo’s brain cancer and ultimate death had NOTHING to do with his taking steroids.

So for a couple of (sorry for saying this) run of the mill vanilla doctors to suggest a two month cycle is the reason for your having a heart attack seems ludiBambus, and an easy cop out on their part. Even dangerous, as they probably have not diagnosed the real root cause of the problem

Sworder
    None the less steroids will aggravate your heart. It’s one of the most severe side effects of AAS use and nobody really think about it. All you hear is "I have no sides, no gyno, acne or night sweats" honestly, who cares about compared to your cardiac health?

Jeff
    my doctor told me it was angina, but he said its a mild case of heart attack. but i really think it was the steroids . i was always healthy, never got sick, never had any problems in the past, i was a health freak, always eating right. its too much of a coincidence that this all happened during my steroid cycle. unless i was born with a weak heart..like a birth defect that i would have perhaps noticed when i was older, but since i never got that checked up. i will never know

Noles12
    my doctor told me it was angina, but he said its a mild case of heart attack. but i really think it was the steroids. i was always healthy, never got sick, never had any problems in the past, i was a health freak, always eating right. its too much of a coincidence that this all happened during my steroid cycle. unless i was born with a weak heart..like a birth defect that i would have perhaps noticed when i was older, but since i never got that checked up. i will never know

Im not saying it was not caused by the steroids . It could have.

But angina can be caused by a number of things. It is usually from reduced blood flow to the heart. It may be due to blockages or plaque. In your case it may have been due to inflammation of the tissues around the heart due to the steroids blocking oxygen flow. But many people experience it from panic attacks, physical exertion, drug reactions (such as stimulants), or other underlying heart issues that may have been present your whole life.

What were you doing when you experienced the angina?

Tyler
    my doctor told me it was angina, but he said its a mild case of heart attack. but i really think it was the steroids. i was always healthy, never got sick, never had any problems in the past, i was a health freak, always eating right. its too much of a coincidence that this all happened during my steroid cycle. unless i was born with a weak heart..like a birth defect that i would have perhaps noticed when i was older, but since i never got that checked up. i will never know

You need to be honest mate. Are you telling the truth when you say that you’ve been a fitness freak your whole life? Are you sure you’ve never been fat or overweight? Most fitness fanatics hardly ever have heart problems, especially at such a young age. Your either lying about your physical stature so you can get advice on here on how to use AAS, or you honestly have a weak heart despite good genetics and genuinely asking legit questions. Anyway, you don’t want to end up like another Zyzz and die young from too much AAS. If I had a heart attack at such a young age dear god my mind and everything would change about me. I definitely wouldn’t consider doing AAS, I’d stay all natural, train well, eat well and keep doing cardiovascular training.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.