STEROID vs. NATURAL

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS STEROID vs. NATURAL

well ive come to the conclusion to not run my Dbol / test e/ and winni thanks to the intelligent and resourceful members on this site…ive already ran 5 orals from 18 to now (20), 4 of them being pro-hormones, im jus afraid my endocrine system may already be messed up that’s why I was just going to do it and make sure I do it right..my libido is outrageous and I feel good..jus don’t know if my system is ok..any advice?

from my new diet ive already gained from 204.1 to 207.6 in 4 days and think I can make significant gains just eating right and training harder then ever…so 4-5 more years of even more research and ill be bigger stronger leaner and ready to hit some juice and make peoples heads turn even harder.

thanks for all the suggestions and persuasion to get me to make the right choice..now to get rid of all this gear…can test e or any oral go bad?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Soar
    Good call, at that weight you’ll be a serious contender in the next few years if you decide to run your cycle. As for expiring I’m not to sure, I’m sure the vets will dark_sideme in and give two cents!
    Hunk
    and will it be bad to run letro till my pre existing gyno/soar lumpy nip goes away and then followed by tomoxifen as I would for a PCT to prevent estro rebound?
    Hunk
    Quote Originally Posted by SoarView
    Good call, at that weight you’ll be a serious contender in the next few years if you decide to run your cycle. As for expiring I’m not to sure, I’m sure the vets will dark_sideme in and give two cents!

yea I hope so..im just so indecisive I wanna do it so bad, anyknow if gear goes bad? top was pinned once

Andro27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk
    yea I hope so..im just so indecisive I wanna do it so bad, anyknow if gear goes bad? top was pinned once

Have a look at this it has the correct protocol to run for your situation. Good luck buddy and well done on your decision to go natural.

ma_fighter
    S@mer generally holds quite well, with minimal degradation.

Good call on not doing more cycles right now mate, even if you managed to do the last orals and PH’s without causing damage to your Endocrine system, there’s no guarantee that the next one wont fug you up for life..
    I’d say that AAS at a young age is a bit like russian roulette, you may be fine for the first, second, and third time, but then BAM

Hunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro27View
    Have a look at this it has the correct protocol to run for your situation. Good luck buddy and well done on your decision to go natural.

thanks ive read that before and couldn’t find it again!

Hunk
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighterView
    S@mer generally holds quite well, with minimal degradation.

Good call on not doing more cycles right now mate, even if you managed to do the last orals and PH’s without causing damage to your Endocrine system, there’s no guarantee that the next one wont fug you up for life..
    I’d say that AAS at a young age is a bit like russian roulette, you may be fine for the first, second, and third time, but then BAM

ok thanks ill jus hold on to the goods then..cost me an arm and a leg so def don’t wanna take less for it

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.