Should I work out every day on cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should I work out every day on cycle?

I’m doing my first cycle:
    250 week of Test E
    400 week of EQ
    150 HCG eod

My question is- should I be working out every day while on cycle or is there a recommended on/off pattern. I’ve read to work out every other day for best results but I’m looking for feedback.

I’m looking for strength gains with moderate size gains. I compete in grappling/mma so size isn’t my number one but I would like to put on a bit of bulk. I think my diet is pretty good and I work hard but any advice would be appreciated. Almost 3 weeks in. Thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    songdog
    1st cycle is test only this way you know how your body will react to it.And if you have a bad reaction you know wat caused it.Run test at 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks.Run a Ai like .25 EOD to start.HCG on 250ius 2x a week.Pct nova and clomid for 4 weeks.Read the pct section for doses.And your weighting should stay the same.Dont add more dayz.

I wouldn’t work out every day. Lifting heavy+no rest will make your joints fatigue so fast you’ll have a hard time lifting anything worth while by the 3rd week. Remember, you grow outside the gym through rest, not in it.
    testluva
    EQ is great for endurance but I would cut down your dosage. Start off a little lower. EQ is a testosterone compound and will add to your total testosterone I agree you should start off with test only as your first cycle a later add the EQ. Many athletes add EQ to increase endurance performance. Including fighters.

Born77
    It depends on you, and your body and intensity!

I cant go more than 5 a week even during cycle.

IDDQD
    I would drop the EQ and run 500mg of enan a week. Are you using an AI? How long have you been lifting for?
    mainman504
    Test only
    I never take a day off unless I’m sick.
    tdoe11
    Personally I would drop the Eq and double your test if its your first cycle. My first cycle was also 250 a week. What a waste IMO. 500 would of been perfect. That being said I work out 6 days a week on or off. But….your routine should dictate your frequency. I always give my body parts a min of three days to recover. If they are still sore I do abs and cardio. There are overlap programs that utilize working the same muscles two days in a row. So who knows, 6 days on works good for me.

A major benefit of cycling is increased recovery. So to me it only makes sense to work them muscles a little more.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.