Should i try Anabolic steroids? Help please

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should i try Anabolic steroids? Help please

Hey guys i’m thinking about starting a course of steroids ive been going to the gym for about a month now and i’m considering taking a course of steroids im naturally a big guy im 22 and 6ft and i weigh 196 pounds with about 40% body fat. Is my body ready to start a course of steroids? im going to the gym 4 times a week.

Thanks

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    BcK
    There is a lot wrong here. First you are too young and should not shut the natural production of test down.
    Second 40% bf is going to lead to a much higher risk of gyno. Get bf down and wait.
    Evermore
    Thanks for your advice what % bf would you suggest i get it down to before even consider running a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BcKView
    There is a lot wrong here. First you are too young and should not shut the natural production of test down.
    Second 40% bf is going to lead to a much higher risk of gyno. Get bf down and wait.
    TOkidd
    Quote Originally Posted by BcKView

To add to that, you say you’ve been going to the gym for a month. Steroids are NOT a shortcut to muscle and strength. People who know work on building their physiques naturally for a long time before they consider doing a cycle. Putting jet fuel in a lawnmower is not going to give you a perfect lawn, and a lawnmower that cuts it in a few seconds. Your gains will be minimal and your money will be wasted. 40% bodyfat! Really? Man, you got to think about diet and aerobic exercise first and foremost. You can lift at the same time, but the evidence of your training won’t even be visible until you cut your bodyfat in half. Steroids are so far off for you you shouldn’t even be thinking about them. You need to prove to ypurself that you can commit to changing your lifestyle by changing your diet completely, and exercising daily to lose weight. The lifestyle of a TrueMaxder is strict and involves discipline and heavy training. The steps needed to reduce your bodyfat to an appropriate (and healthy) level will be an initial test of whether or not you can maintain this discipline.

So many people are under this impression that steroids are some sort of magic bullet, but they don’t realize that the big, muscular guys they see have been training for years, and steroids only play a small role in the development of their physique. Without proper diet and heavy, consistent training, steroids are completely pointless. At this point, spend your money on a gym membership, not gear.

BcK
    Bf needs to be 15% or less. And age of 25 minimum
    Domus
    Agree with all the above. Stay healthy, Deano. Visit the nutrition section to get your diet fixed. Best of luck to you.
    songdog
    I agree with the above.Plus hit the gym hard build a solid base for when you are ready.
    ppwc1985
    Deano go to lean gains.com, I cut my bf in half by intermittent fasting. It’s a good way to cut bf, cut your calories, and use carbs sparingly till you get to about 20% than you can start using them more. During your training sessions try to use drop sets or giant sets and start doing some cardio. This should be a good start, don’t think about gear till your 25. Good luck
    clob4
    youd get great results if you cut right down without gear got down to 15 percent as everyone has said then your body is well conditioned and youll think to yourself its worth the wait even if it takes you 2 years bud 40 percent is far too high buddy , its basicaly for you nothing but dark_sidecken,brocholi,basmati rice,whey,oats thats your diet for at least the next 10 months lolol cuts you down really fast and make sure you do 45 minutes cardio in the morning before you eat lolol have a good time bud see you when your ready bud good luck!
    Sharmthetics
    Hop on that treadmill and run bro.
    clob4
    treadmill day and night for a well conditioned body BUT no diet no fat loss buddy 😉
    Evermore
    Thanks everyone for all your answers and effort you all put into answering back to my thread its greatly appreciated finally knowing that if you make a post on a forum you will get a honest answer back!! .

My diet at the moment is this.

Bowl of Oats with Semi skimmed milk

Brown Rice and Chicken

Jacket Potatoe and Tuna

If i get the feeling im hungy in between them meals ill eat some fruit

This is my workout program
    Wake up 1hour Swim followed up with 100 sit ups and 20press ups ( its the most i can do at the moment :/ )

Dinner time or night time depending on how i feel ill go to the gym and do cardio i,e hit the running madark_sidene for 20minuites

Im cutting out the weights untill ive cut my body fat % down to 30-20% is that ok? or should i continue to do weights

Bench press
    cardio cardio cardio!!! low carb (NOT no carbs), high protein. definately check out the nutrition section to get your diet all set.

the bike is a good place to start, running alot may be difficult for you at that BF %, especially if you aren’t running at all now. try the bike and speed walking at incline on the treadmill, also eliptical. you got some bird-eating and sweating to do brother!!

Naviger
    40% body fat? Where did you get that number? You’re 6’1" or whatever and under 200lbs? That’s not big at all. And if you’re really 40% body fat… You might be the weakest man in existence.
    TOkidd
    I think you should definitely continue with the weights. Cardio should be your St07, but you want to develop your muscles as well as lose fat. As they say in the Bowflex commercial "muscles incinerate calories." This is true. The more muscle you have, the more fuel your body needs to sustain it. The boost in your metabolism will help you shed the fat that much quicker. Plus, if you are lifting and doing serious cardio, you can eat lots of good, clean calories and still lose weight. When you get down to your ideal body weight, you don’t want to start building muscle from scratch. You can start now, and as you lose fat that muscle you’re building will start to show.

You can even incorporate cardio into your weight training by doing supersets or circuit training. Since you want to St07 on cardio, you only have to spare four or five hours a week to work your entire body. You St07 on your upper body two days per week and two days for your lower body, planning out an exercise regimen that works different muscle groups with each set so that you don’t have to rest for more than a few seconds between sets. Head over to the Lifting Techniques forum and I’m sure the folks there will be happy to help you design a program that compliments your cardio training.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.