Primobolan vs Anavar

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Primobolan vs Anavar

So iv used Anavar and loved it and been looking into primo. Seems they are similar in that they give you slow, dry, keepable gains. They both are expensive for legit stuff and both commonly faked. Seems like you can run cycles of injectable primo for much longer tho. Can someoe that has used both compare the two of these?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
    Octaneforce
    You pretty much nailed it lol. Anavar definitely hits harder, but you can basically run primo year round with a blast/cruise protocol. Primo is not cheap though. Its more cost affective to blast and cruise with other compounds such as deca and eq. Neofish thing with primo that ive read is the increased protein synthesis which is what makes it good for cutting.

rubsd
    How do you guys dose primo? Twice a week? How much?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

OldBoy
    there is no comparison.. not sure why this is even a topic . you guys need to think deeper about this stuff.
    BatMan
    Primobolan all day every day, and twice on sunday. Tpp, npp, and primo one of the best stacks ever.

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by BatManView
    Primobolan all day every day, and twice on sunday. Tpp, npp, and primo one of the best stacks ever.

What dose are you running primo at? 200mg twice a week? That would be so expensive to run for 12 weeks. Even though anavar isn’t cheap it would be way cheaper than that. Not that you’d run anavar for 12 weeks….

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by  rubsdView
    What dose are you running primo at? 200mg twice a week? That would be so expensive to run for 12 weeks. Even though anavar isn’t cheap it would be way cheaper than that. Not that you’d run anavar for 12 weeks….

Why not? Anavar is one oral you can run pretty much indefinitely if you want to

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    Why not? Anavar is one oral you can run pretty much indefinitely if you want to

Really I always thought any oral shouldn’t exceed 8 weeks.

< <Samson> >
    Unless some magic bull shit makes primo affordable, I’ll stick to anything but

Shit’s the price of generic GH

Var+Proviron +test is good shit

OldBoy
    Really I always thought any oral shouldn’t exceed 8 weeks.

please quote the written law book stating this as a fact .

you can’t cause it doesn’t exist.. there is no ‘rule’ that you can’t run an oral longer then 8 weeks . you can run Var year round if you know what your doing and dosing things properly.

now sure , is it smart to blast 300mg of Anadrol a day for 8+ weeks ,, probably not. but the idea that orals can’t be ran beyond certain amount of weeks is bro bullshit .

I’ve been using Dbol as a pre workout for several years straight .

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView

you can’t cause it doesn’t exist.. there is no ‘rule’ that you can’t run an oral longer then 8 weeks . you can run Var year round if you know what your doing and dosing things properly.

now sure , is it smart to blast 300mg of Anadrol a day for 8+ weeks ,, probably not. but the idea that orals can’t be ran beyond certain amount of weeks is bro bullshit .

Cool. I learn something new everyday. That’s why I come here. To learn.

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView

How much dbol do you take pre workout? What are the next effects? Using it that way since it has a short half life do u still get the water retention?

OldBoy
    How much dbol do you take pre workout? What are the next effects? Using it that way since it has a short half life do u still get the water retention?

I take 20mg generally .. it gives me mental effects and just feel good taking it. not everyone has that effect though. it was actually prescribed (before it became contraband) as an anti depressant decades ago . and of course was used by Olympic athletes.
    personally , I generally WANT the water retention. I want the elevated estrogen levels as well.. thats how you grow. the idea of being ‘dry’ and super lean and shredded looking year round is how you stay small

Windex
    You are comparing a ferrari to a tuxedo. They aren’t remotely the same.
     rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexView
    You are comparing a ferrari to a tuxedo. They aren’t remotely the same.

That’s a little drastic the original post states a bunch of similarities.

Windex
    That’s a little drastic the original post states a bunch of similarities.

As GH said in Post 4 there is no comparison.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.