Pct and women

women need post-cycle therapy at the end of steroid use?
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    ryanfisher
    Women do not need!
    OldBoy
    most men don’t even need it , let alone women. drug dealers make lots of money off PCT drugs. thats why its probably popular and your dealer will tell you to take a PCT with every cycle you do ,, now they want to sell PCT drugs to women . come on
    fed
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    most men don’t even need it , let alone women. drug dealers make lots of money off PCT drugs. thats why its probably popular and your dealer will tell you to take a PCT with every cycle you do ,, now they want to sell PCT drugs to women . come on

Now I’m more enlightened
    !!!

I always wondered about this question. If Women Need Any PCT After Stopping Steroids

Women do blast cruise ??

OldBoy
    women blast and cruise or come completely come off and then go back on eventually.. the idea that guys need to run a full PCT after every single cycle they ever do is BS and far from optimal , imo
    fed
    What drugs can women use on a cruise ?
    OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by fedView
    What drugs can women use on a cruise ?

on cycle AAS for women –
    Var, Winny, Primo, Deca , NPP (in some cases low dose Dbol )
    Sarms , like Ostarine and LGD

off cycle cruise –
    Clen , T4, HGH, Mk677, IGF, Sr9009 or Cardarine

basically the cruise is coming off of things that stimulate the androgen receptor and running things that promote muscle gain via other mechanisms of action

fed
    My girlfriend wants to do Blast Cruise with Primobolan and Oxandrolone. What do you think?

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by fed View
    My girlfriend wants to do Blast Cruise with Primobolan and Oxandrolone. What do you think?

just start with the Var 10mg a day for a couple weeks and see how that goes then add the primo. then if all is going well can slowly taper the dosages up

fed
    Thanks bro
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.