Parabolin

Is Parabolin good gear? Is so what is it used for bulk or cutting? I have seen it before but it mg/ml is very low so I didn’t think that it would be effective. Is this some gear for a novive? What is a weeking dosage on this? Thanks a lot!
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Henium
    i’m not an expert on A/S but I do know this.
    Parabolan (trenbolone hexahydrobencylDikkIynate, 76mg/1.5ml) is very good stuff if your looking to gain quality muscle and cut up especially when stacked with winny or anavar . it doesnt aromatize so users see muscle hardness as well as good strength increase without retaining water. average dosage would be about 3 amps/wk(228mg) of course it would very depending on users background.
    the dosage seems low but thats all you need. duration of cycle should be a maximum of 8wks b/c it puts stress on your kidneys instead of your liver. I heard that parabolan was discontinued some time ago but im not too sure about this. I personally have never used parabolan but only heard good things about it. hope this helps bro.

Play it safe
    Henium

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    pete i suggest u stay away from parabolan for a long time yet its not what you are looking for do some research

jason

storm
    parabolan is good, but only fot professionals.
    you can use deca or sustanon 250

I like testo
    Well thanks for all your input on this! I was just wondering cause I have seen it before. So what you are saying is I should just stick with D-bol,sustanon , and deca ? If so how long or how many years do you use the same cycle over and over again? I am gonna do another one and was wondering if I should switch gear and use something different next time. Now I am using 40 mg ED dbol ,500mg sustanon a week, and 400mg Deca a week. Start of week five and up to 203lbs from 185lbs! Very happy with this stack and special thanks to this message board it has helped me out a lot! Guys at my gym are on some gear but don’t look as good as I go and they aren’t as strong. I missed 405lbs on flat bench on Friday by a hair! The guys at the gym were a little pissed when they have been putting 365lbs up and here I come flying on by them. So thanks to this board I have gottin a lot of great tips to take full advantage of this cycle! Thanks again guyz!!!

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    just to warn ya – if you come by para you can be 99% sure its fake anyway – dont bother messing with it
    I like testo
    Well the source I have is reliable and why would you say it’s fake?? How can I tell if it is? Thanks man!
    merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    I believe that your source is relatively reliable but true parabolin BARELY even exists anymore – I know maybe 2 guys that can even get their hands on it and I have been in the scene for years….I don’t want to put you down or insult your supplier – hey he probably really believes that they are real but in all honesty bro the liklihood of that is VERY slim – if it were easy to get I think most everyone would be on parabolan cycles!

I like testo
    Ok I understand what you are saying but what is so special about this stuff? Can you tell me what it’s all about and why everyone would be on it? THanks!
    I like testo
    The Parabolan I can get is called Trembol 75(Trembolone Acetate) 75mg/ml 20ml. Made by Ttokkyo. $320.00.

I like testo
    Can anyone help out with this? Thanks!
    merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    ttokyo doesnt make parabolan – they make trenbolone acetate – different ester – but a nice drug (it’s a ready to inject overpriced fina but good juice) read the parabolan profile in the drug profiles on this site bro – gives great gains

Pops
    Parabolin is widely used by Athletes, Gym Goers, Body Builders for the purpose of growing of muscles and increasing the appetite and stamina.
    mambetus
    Quote Originally Posted by PopsView
    Parabolin is widely used by Athletes, Gym Goers, Body Builders for the purpose of growing of muscles and increasing the appetite and stamina.

Don’t expect to be here tomorrow.

Gef
    This thread is from 2001.
    uhit
    Quote Originally Posted by GefView
    This thread is from 2001.

So we can assume parabolin is unobtainable then

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.