Oral with or without food

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Oral with or without food

Is it better to take an oral steroid on an empty stomach? Or does it not make a difference if taken with food? What are your guys experiences with either?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    twinni
    Your choice, with food would have less chance of stomach upset.
    stpete
    I like taking them w/my morning vitamins. Then i have coffee and breakfast a while later.
    paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1View
    Is it better to take an oral steroid on an empty stomach? Or does it not make a difference if taken with food? What are your guys experiences with either?

Op with all vitamins and medicines and in my case my past drvg abuse I can tell you that facts and not an opinion.
    Two good reasons to take whatever with food. One is the simple one of upset stomach.
    The other is to get them into your system as quick as possible. Listen when you eat your stomach acids come out. They are excreted to digest and break down the nutrients , chemicals etc… so they can be absorbed by your body. If no life going on in there so to speak , no acids and the like flooding your stomach to immediately begin digestion it takes a longer time and is not as efficient. …paul74
    TAKE w/ food is better for complete absorption

OnTheSauce
    I take with pre workout meal
    miner1
    Great advice! Thanks guys
    Times Roman
    I really don’t see it as making a difference. I’ve never experienced any stomach upset by taking without food, and I do not think that taking with food would dilute in any way.

…so it really is up to you. If you find taking without food is causing problems, then take with food. Pretty simple really.

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by Times RomanView
    I really don’t see it as making a difference. I’ve never experienced any stomach upset by taking without food, and I do not think that taking with food would dilute in any way.

…so it really is up to you. If you find taking without food is causing problems, then take with food. Pretty simple really.

So after my post , I agree with TR. He is right on, just do what you want or what is convenient at that time. My point and I hope you understand is that is just a little more efficient, but since we don’t get OFF, ya know what I mean it can go either way, just a bit better overall a body function type of critique. …paul74

songdog
    I never take anything on a empty stomach.That is unless it says to.Somethings will really make your stomach do back flips.Just not worth it.
    Either way, shouldn’t effect the outcome.
    _KD_
    none
    If I’m taking orals there really isn’t a time I don’t have food in my stomach….
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.