New to steroids

Hey guys I’m new to steroids , I’m 6’2" 190lbs im going to start my first cycle on Monday of deca and anadrol has anyone done this cycle before and how can I do it safely? Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    mckie
    Okay well after reading the links you guys sent me ive figured im not taking enough calories in. I also figured i will change my eating habits to 6 times a day. i rounded up to 4000 calories a day to help put on some weight but i dont really know what eating habits i should adapt. And what types of food are low or no carbs. I guess my biggest question how do i eat healthy by still taking in 4000 calories.
    mckie
    okay i reread the Hardgainers-gaining weight and i noticed this
    "Try eating 300g protein, 400g carbs, and 150g fats."
    I have no idea how to figure the amount of Proteins Carbs and fats? any links or help would be very appreciated
    eali87
    To the OP, i’m in the Army and i’m not trying to bash your bro at all but EVERYBODY in the Army thinks they know everything about fitness. Lol just be careful
    eali87
    Quote Originally Posted by mckieView
    okay i reread the Hardgainers-gaining weight and i noticed this
    "Try eating 300g protein, 400g carbs, and 150g fats."
    I have no idea how to figure the amount of Proteins Carbs and fats? any links or help would be very appreciated

In the nutrition section clean food sources for proteins, carbs and fats are posted along with their caloric and maBambnutrient values. Check in the stickies.

mckie
    awesome thanks for the help
    eali87
    No problem brotha. Stick around. There’s tons of good info here.
    Soar
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView
    Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Google it to learn how it works.

You can also determine your TDEE buy using your LBMX15.

(LBM = Lean Body Mass). To determine LBM, you need to know your BF (body fat) percentage. Subtract the BF% form your body weight and you’ll have LBM.

Ex: 200lb man has 15% BF. 200lbs – 15%BF = 170lbs of Lean Body Mass or LBM. LBMX15 = 2550 Calories.

I highly suggest you use this formula rather then google… Google will ask your total body weight then figure out your TDEE from there. Neofish mistake…

Viewing 7 replies - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.