New to steroids

Hey guys I’m new to steroids , I’m 6’2" 190lbs im going to start my first cycle on Monday of deca and anadrol has anyone done this cycle before and how can I do it safely? Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    ZaLkeN
    However I will go read all I can about fixing my nutrition. Thanks.
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeNView
    Ill worry about my priorities. I am simply asking for help not life advice.

Ok. Well you need to learn how to eat, you obviously don’t.

I’ll let others dark_sideme in. Sorry to bother you, not my intent.

Good luck.

ZaLkeN
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Ok. Well you need to learn how to eat, you obviously don’t.

I’ll let others dark_sideme in. Sorry to bother you, not my intent.

Good luck.

You aren’t bothering me at all. I am here for this reason exactly. I need to unf*** myself.

ZaLkeN
    Once I get my nutrition adequate what should I learn about next? Or slow my rolls and one step at a time? I didn’t get xrays…but its a known fact that steroids are acceptably used by your community after the age of 23. I imagine because people are done growing. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Domus
    Once I get my nutrition adequate what should I learn about next? Or slow my rolls and one step at a time? I didn’t get xrays…but its a known fact that steroids are acceptably used by your community after the age of 23. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

No one can stop you. There isnt an age that says you’re fully grown. Only epiphyseal X-rays can tell. I would have given you the same advice if you were 40. My advice wasnt based on age.

ZaLkeN
    Well I will take your advice and try to educate myself on nutrition. Thanks
    Domus
    Good call. Start here:
    ZaLkeN
    I just hope I don’t have to give up Kimdark_side
    MickeyKnox
    I just hope I don’t have to give up Kimdark_side

Just go easy on the wasbi, it burns like a mf’r.

ZaLkeN
    Real wasabi or that radish bull?
    mckie
    As the title goes I’m new to steroids . My issue is I’m pretty scrawny to begin with and going to the gym everyday hitting the weights I see no improvement at all which I work out with my brother that’s in the army. What I’m looking for would be something to help me put on some lean muscle mass in the beginning so I can at least start lifting heavier weights. idk how steroids work but I’m only looking to use it a few times to gain some muscle not a forever thing. Any help will be appreciated. And as I said before I know nothing about steroids so feel free to explain everything. Oh yes almost forgot my stats are 6’2 175-185 I tend to bounce in that range since early high school and I’m 23

MickeyKnox
    Welcome.

You need to learn how to eat. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean H10d diet. There’s no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

You need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. Post your intended diet here including maBambs and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Hard Gainers – Gaining Weight

mckie
    Awesome thanks but what’s TDEE?
    Born77
    Total daily energy expenditure.

You need to calculate how many calories you need to stay at same point.

And than you can eater add some to gain, or eat less than that to lose.

BTW you got some shape Mickey at that avi!

MickeyKnox
    Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Google it to learn how it works.

You can also determine your TDEE buy using your LBMX15.

(LBM = Lean Body Mass). To determine LBM, you need to know your BF (body fat) percentage. Subtract the BF% form your body weight and you’ll have LBM.

Ex: 200lb man has 15% BF. 200lbs – 15%BF = 170lbs of Lean Body Mass or LBM. LBMX15 = 2550 Calories.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.