Need advice on Tren cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Need advice on Tren cycle

I am gathering info on A upcoming tren cycle.
    Dosages of tren and test? Length of run

I will be using tren acetate 100, test c 250

Obviously I am using a AI, and I am on Trt

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    It has been beneficial to me in keeping elevated E2 sides under control. Yes the biggest difference I have found is that I am much more lethargic with lower test but that’s something I can deal with. It’s really a personal preference. Both ways work fine. You just have to deal with the issues on either side if the fence.

Been using spell check? You’re not making it easy…

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Me…given your choices:

Test C 150 mg EW 1-12
    Tren A 400 mg EW 5-12

Use an AI and keep Caber, Prami or Bromo on hand

Depending on your body type will determine ending 4 weeks
    I would do
    Test E 500mg wk 1-5
    Test e 250 mg 5-12
    Tren A 150 EOD wk 5-12
    work your Ai and your PCT as was said

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Thanks Lunk! What is the benefit of running the test lower? Also, will tren kill my energy levels if test is ran lower?

AS Lunk said the lower his Test is the more lethargic. But had a good energy with Tren . Not great but ok if I kept moving. If I stopped and sat I would go to sleep. Which is why I say higher on the test and lower on the tail leaving your possible water behind. It worked for me, but the last weeks that world be wk 10 – 14 I plugged in Winstrol at 100 mg ED. 2 weeks after the twelve week cycle. Cut my dairy (I’m a dairy guy) and my fat and got hard an vascular. Cardio was a big thing with it. …paul74

Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Haha! I will keep a log. I am still a couple of weeks out on getting started, but definitely will keep a detailed log.

Really appreciate it mate. I always prefer to er on the side of caution. In absence I’ll watch n learn. Although I may react differently as everyone in some way would it will give me a bit more info if in the future I move onto it.

Thanks again. Main reason I’d like to see diet n routines along with doses is I can compare more accurately. If I can help with anything gimme a shout

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.