masteron vs equipoise

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS masteron vs equipoise

Which on is better for lean gains? Stats: 27yr, 5’9, 179lbs, bf% 7.6
    Mastern 600mg a week
    Vs
    Eq 600mg a week?

Thanks boys
    BTW Merry Christmas

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Makes sense too

But, I just don’t know if you’d b in instant bulking condition

I’d pretty much what you laid out – either go very low on the test or drop it all together a week or so out – or drop all injectables & just eat var or winny. I have heard this from a few guys.

But, then I’d take like a week off after the competition. Then start a slow decent bulk. Just going into competition you have to feel pretty rough.

It’s all opinion on my end man, I’d ask some of the very seasoned guys on here or another board.

So true bro.. Yeah read that Dorian Yates use to do this system where he would be running heavy gear after a show to take advantage of the primed body..

But I see what u mean by take a week off because the day of the show I’m going to be rough hahaha. Thanks for the help brother..

< <Samson> >
    Shit, at least your doing the damn thing

I have way too much shit on my plate to think about competing this year. Maybe, next – I dunno

Seems just like something cool to do though

I got pretty close to competition shape this year. Gotta say for sure, you look best when you feel the worst.

But, yeah – either here or another board, get ahold of a physique guy or two.

You ever get a posing coach or anything?

Rockfeld
    I’m 10 weeks out of the Arnold’s in physique and this is what we do for our contest prep,

What ever you heard about the npc I hope it’s from an actual competitors mouth and not something you have read on the Internet.

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by RockfeldView
    I’m 10 weeks out of the Arnold’s in physique and this is what we do for our contest prep,

What ever you heard about the npc I hope it’s from an actual competitors mouth and not something you have read on the Internet.

So Hayden ur going to he drug free on ur show? Ur dropping everything a week out?

Rockfeld
    Drug free? Are you nuts lol, but yes I am it’s the method that works for me bro

Even when I step on stage everything a week before is still going to be In there , I will still have the tren look with Vascularity and thickness, last time I hit the stage I was 6% and dry so this method works for me.

Competiting is just like your aas dossage,
    Everyone is different and something that work for me might not work for you, it’s trial and error ..

If your serious invest in a coach or scout our competition forums and get some advice from the guys ,

If you don’t want to spend extra cash just approach a current competitor and give him some $$ ask him some questions and off you go.

Sorry if I sound super blunt and to the point, I’m just a serious competitor and I go balls to the wall to win, it’s just my personality.

tice1212
    You usually hit the stage chemical free on the last week to keep water to the absolute low

Oh from this statement it sounds like everyone that does a show is drug free when they hit the stage..

Do u know what the term primed means?

I like when people are blunt and to the point. Thats how it should be.

From ur first comment it u stated that my cycle was wrong. Please explain.

Rockfeld
    I said it was due to the fact you wanted to continue afterwards,

It would be far easy in my eyes to do
    10 week Comp prep, then pct then 10 week cycle again when your health is at its best.

I havent read into being primed like you said, but at the end of the day you aren’t dorian Yates nor do you know the EXACT method he used.

If you want to try it go for it this is just my opinion,

How many weeks are you out now ? Exactly

tice1212
    I said it was due to the fact you wanted to continue afterwards,

It would be far easy in my eyes to do
    10 week Comp prep, then pct then 10 week cycle again when your health is at its best.

I havent read into being primed like you said, but at the end of the day you aren’t dorian Yates nor do you know the EXACT method he used.

If you want to try it go for it this is just my opinion,

How many weeks are you out now ? Exactly

OK I see what ur saying bro. Ur saying wait after the show pct and rest then run a cycle. I guess I’m just trying to take advantage of my body being primed. Marcus wrote a great article about it when he was explaining short burst cycling.. My show is April 4. So I have 14wks left. Bf% is on point at 7.6%.. So I’m going to start cutting around the 8wk mark.

Rockfeld
    if you are totally confident and educated in priming I say go for it , if not I feel you would just be wasting gear , harming your body .

Good luck !

tice1212
    if you are totally confident and educated in priming I say go for it , if not I feel you would just be wasting gear , harming your body .

Good luck !

Thanks brother.. Definitely making my mind work :-).. Good luck to u too. BTW good blog so far.

Rockfeld
    I haven’t blogged in the last few weeks, just been super busy, will do a few more closer to Comp day
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.