masteron vs equipoise

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS masteron vs equipoise

Which on is better for lean gains? Stats: 27yr, 5’9, 179lbs, bf% 7.6
    Mastern 600mg a week
    Vs
    Eq 600mg a week?

Thanks boys
    BTW Merry Christmas

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Judas Arana
    I don’t think you’ll find a lot of eq loverers here. Iv never tried it but masterRon sounds way better imo
    Rockfeld
    Why are you going for these two for lean gains exactly? there are better compounds for lean gains?

Masteron is for hardening and pre comp
    EQ is for endurance

I wouldn’t run any of them for lean gains.

Are you just looking for a compound to stack with something else?

Or are you wanting to actually do test + one of these for lean gains?

If its lean gains your after with minimal sides, take a look at NPP.

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Which on is better for lean gains? Stats: 27yr, 5’9, 179lbs, bf% 7.6 Mastern 600mg a week Vs Eq 600mg a week? Thanks boys BTW Merry Christmas

You fvcking with me? Lol

You seem like you’d know the answer to this pretty well

Mast is just a finisher & not for "gains"

Eq – well, I have read some aight shit about it. But, it’s a weak & mild compound which needs to be ran in fairly high doses & for long periods of time

Lean gains IMO – tren ace or orals / that about covers it – – – delicious sounding over priced primo

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    You fvcking with me? Lol

You seem like you’d know the answer to this pretty well

Mast is just a finisher & not for "gains"

Eq – well, I have read some aight shit about it. But, it’s a weak & mild compound which needs to be ran in fairly high doses & for long periods of time

Lean gains IMO – tren ace or orals / that about covers it – – – delicious sounding over priced primo

Lmao ur right.. Sometime I need to rethink my questions. I do know the answer to it. I was looking to run a 16weeker for a show and trying to think of compounds that I can use after my show to add only lean mass. Eq and Mast are the only other compounds. I don’t want to run DECA and after doing some reading I don’t want to touch eq either. Both stay in your system for over a year. Looking for dry clean weight.
    1-9 test p 300mg
    1-10 tren a 200-300mg
    4-10 mast 500mg
    6-10 winny 50mg ED

10 SHOW (tren, mast, winny)

11-16 test p 400-500mg
    11-16 blank (compounds I was thinking about MHN 15mg or Tbol 50mg)

I’m hesitant to jump back on sdrol clone because of being lethargic all the time (we spoke about before Samson)
    What other compounds help with lean gains? It can be either oral or injection. Also I know its not a good idea to run two orals in the same cycle so an injection would be best.. Thoughts?

Rockfeld
    I think this is all wrong and going by this the wrong way, ill break this down

Your prepping for a show?
    You want to gain through out your show and after as well?

Whats the point of doing this show exactly? Just a hobbie or do you want to actually win?

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by RockfeldView
    I think this is all wrong and going by this the wrong way, ill break this down

Your prepping for a show?
    You want to gain through out your show and after as well?

Whats the point of doing this show exactly? Just a hobbie or do you want to actually win?

What is wrong beside the two orals (that I probably won’t do. Looking for opinions)

Yes prepping for a show. I want to maintain my weight but lower my bf% on cycle.
    Of course trying to win?! Haha was a real question or a joke? (Sorry text u can’t tell if someone is being sarcastic)

I want to use the 6wks after show to gain some muscle. Because my body will be primed. So growth is the key after show.

< <Samson> >
    Not much left, man

I’m kinda in the same boat

Primo sounds way tasty, but at the price it’s just a joke

Only one real thing left if you wanna keep on swelling – GH or GH

As far as orals – I’m done, you can eat a ton of Var. It’s bound to help out a bit – but, still not worth the damage IMO

Rockfeld
    If you want to win your body won’t be primed at all, your going to feel like shit you will be in a HUGE calorie deficient and gaining will be the last thing on your mind ,

You usually hit the stage chemical free on the last week to keep water to the absolute low

So if you want to win you need to make a decision,

Go balls to the wall and cycle properly for the competition,

Or
    Keep cycling through and just play it out .

The fact you want to keep going through shows me your not fully dedicated into winning .

This is yor first show ?

Mp859
    If I was going to run Boldenone it would be cyp.

< <Samson> >
    The above is a very valid point

Prepping for a show is not like the rest of the year

A week or two out you will be dry as fvck & like mentioned, in a rough cal deficit.

I would stay with short esters if you’re looking to not retain water. Test P with Tren A gave me great results. At the end of the cycle I was about 9% bf. I then ran clen /keto/T4 (had T4 on hand) and got down another 2%. The cramps were unbelievable until I started on Taurine. I’m not a BB so I’m not doing the diuretics, dehydration, and the like.

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by RockfeldView
    If you want to win your body won’t be primed at all, your going to feel like shit you will be in a HUGE calorie deficient and gaining will be the last thing on your mind ,

You usually hit the stage chemical free on the last week to keep water to the absolute low

So if you want to win you need to make a decision,

Go balls to the wall and cycle properly for the competition,

Or
    Keep cycling through and just play it out .

The fact you want to keep going through shows me your not fully dedicated into winning .

This is yor first show ?

From everything I have read is that when ur done with a show u are primed do to the fact that ur in such a huge calorie deficiency which makes the body a sponge.

The first 10wks I’m not looking to gain weight but to drop some bf% while being on a calorie deficiency.

Also I am going to be dropping my test p a week out so I don’t hold much water weight..

If this is not a proper contest cycle please help me lay one out.
    I have never hear of anyone hitting stage chemical free especially in the NPC.

The last 6 weeks when the show is over is when I’m looking to gain some muscle.

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I would stay with short esters if you’re looking to not retain water. Test P with Tren A gave me great results. At the end of the cycle I was about 9% bf. I then ran clen/keto/T4 (had T4 on hand) and got down another 2%. The cramps were unbelievable until I started on Taurine. I’m not a BB so I’m not doing the diuretics, dehydration, and the like.

Yeah bro I have t3 on hand if the teen starts to mess with my thyroid. Taurine is a good idea .Forgot about that. Thanks

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Not much left, man

I’m kinda in the same boat

Primo sounds way tasty, but at the price it’s just a joke

Only one real thing left if you wanna keep on swelling – GH or GH

As far as orals – I’m done, you can eat a ton of Var. It’s bound to help out a bit – but, still not worth the damage IMO

Yeah man I was looking at getting HGH but that shit is crazy expensive but it seems like its worth it.. Yeah primo is on the list to try but not at the price tag.. I also found injectable var. I don’t know how legit it is haha.

< <Samson> >
    Makes sense too

But, I just don’t know if you’d b in instant bulking condition

I’d pretty much what you laid out – either go very low on the test or drop it all together a week or so out – or drop all injectables & just eat var or winny. I have heard this from a few guys.

But, then I’d take like a week off after the competition. Then start a slow decent bulk. Just going into competition you have to feel pretty rough.

It’s all opinion on my end man, I’d ask some of the very seasoned guys on here or another board.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.