lungs and steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS lungs and steroids

Do any of you know of any steroid that will help with my stamina ?

i have had pneumonia 2 times and already have asthma from birth, my stamina has always been bad, but since the pneumonia its worst, last one was about 3 years ago and im much better now, but will like to be able to do a few laps in the pool and a few laps around the track without feeling like the world is coming to an end

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    Lion23
    Have you talked to a doc about this? If you stick to a solid training regimen do you notice any increase in your endurance?
    Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash007View
    Do any of you know of any steroid that will help with my stamina ?

i have had pneumonia 2 times and already have asthma from birth, my stamina has always been bad, but since the pneumonia its worst, last one was about 3 years ago and im much better now, but will like to be able to do a few laps in the pool and a few laps around the track without feeling like the world is coming to an end

I can tell you one you DONT want ot use then, TREN . some feel heavy in the lungs when using it, and you already have issues so I say dont touch tren.

Kol3
    Clen ‘s main purpose it to improve lung function…..but I am no Doctor. Just saying, possibly worth researdark_sideng.

Metalject
    Any steroid that promotes an increase in red blood cell production is going to help with stamina to one degree or another.

Anavar has been shown to have one of the strongest impacts on cardiovascular endurance.

t-dogg
    Clen helps. Look into it.

Crash007
    Yes I was thinking along the line of Clen , I wouldn’t mind going on it for a while and see if it opens up my air intake. Hopefully i won’t drop weight like crazy.
    I’ll keep my eyes on anavar results and ask around for performance results

mambetus
    Ephedrine is MUCH better for cardio and performance than Clen , and it actually increases energy.

TII
    Are you using any inhalers for your asthma? A puff of Ventolin before exercise may help.
    Kol3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash007View
    Yes I was thinking along the line of Clen , I wouldn’t mind going on it for a while and see if it opens up my air intake. Hopefully i won’t drop weight like crazy.
    I’ll keep my eyes on anavar results and ask around for performance results

As long as you maintain your maBambs you have nothing to worry about as far as weightloss

Crash007
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandudeView
    Are you using any inhalers for your asthma? A puff of Ventolin before exercise may help.

no i dont use any as they dry up my throat and i end up getting sick, thats when i started considering AAS. for years now i was pondering on Clen as i know its for asthma from what i had read a long while back, just never got around to it or joined a forum to brain storm on it.

INF
    I came off 2 of my puffers my friend told me thats part of my problem the medications I am on. I have COPD. I was using advair 500 mg and Spiriva.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.