Liquid anavar

• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by BymB.
    I have some liquid anavar .You don’t hear much about and nobody knows about it.So my question is do you inject it or swallow it orally?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    I tried it years ago. My s&c trainer gave it to me. He had me drop x amount underneath my tongue and just let it absorb in
    txdude5101
    It should be an absorption one and you put it under the tongue.
    BymB
    How well did it work?
    BymB
    It’s in a bottle oh 10 ml that you have to pull out with a syringe,looks just like the same companies bottle of test cypionate .

Sfla80
    It’s oral. Draw you amount with the oral syringe. Squirt into your mouth and swallow. Very simple
    BymB
    Does it work good?do yo like it better than orals,seeing you don’t have to worry about sides?
    Sfla80
    Quote Originally Posted by BymBView
    Does it work good?do yo like it better than orals,seeing you don’t have to worry about sides?

Don’t understand why u wouldn’t have to worry about other sides?

Also it all depends on your source.

I have heard liquid oral are better dosed because of less fillers? But that also could just be "source" talk. I’m no chemist

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by BymBView
    I have some liquid anavar.You don’t hear much about and nobody knows about it.So my question is do you inject it or swallow it orally?

Most likely orally. Years ago there was some inject on the market but I would suggest the oral route.

BymB
    The only sides i have to worry about on anavar orals are liver

BymB
    It’s a great source.same place i get the oral’s and various other things.i get my test from my doctor.the only deal is it’s 25 mg’s in a 1o ml bottle.just have to buy an excessive amounts of bottles to get enough.but it if works as good or better,than rock on because then i don’t have to worry about taxing the liver.real anavar is the best cut drug out there(for me anyways)if it is real and good,which the place i have been getting since scirroxx got busted.thanks for the input!!!!!

NACH3
    BTW – most orals are Hepatoxic… Anavar very mild to say oral Winny!! Just my .02 to OP as to why he should use NAC or some kind of liver support…

moon
    Wow 25mg test in 1 ml, that’s fked up. Thought the lowest they would go is 100mg

Hopefully you are running your hcg and ai

BymB
    Dude,wake up!We are talking about Anavar

Quote Originally Posted by BymB
    It’s a great source.same place i get the oral’s and various other things.i get my test from my doctor.the only deal is it’s 25 mg’s in a 1o ml bottle.just have to buy an excessive amounts of bottles to get enough.but it if works as good or better,than rock on because then i don’t have to worry about taxing the liver.real anavar is the best cut drug out there(for me anyways)if it is real and good,which the place i have been getting since scirroxx got busted.thanks for the input!!!!!

Are you sure it’s not 25mg/ml in a 10ml bottle?
    Seems crazy too me that a 10ml bottle has only 25mgs.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Are you sure it’s not 25mg/ml in a 10ml bottle?
    Seems crazy too me that a 10ml bottle has only 25mgs.

^^^ I was thinkin the same thing… I can see 25mg/ml(in like a 50ml bottle at that dose)… But a 10ml bottle(you’d think it be dosed much higher)…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.