Is there healthy natural steroid alternatives?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Is there healthy natural steroid alternatives?

I’ve been reading up on the Internet and have found several "natural steroids " that say they produce the same effects as normal steroids but have no side effects as normal ones is this true??

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    taaa
    yes food
    Lunk1
    Proper nutrition, BCAA’s, multi Vit., Fish Oil and creatine!
    miguel700707
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I know that, but itsNot wat I was talking about
    So it’s not true then?

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel700707View
    I know that, but itsNot wat I was talking about
    So it’s not true then?

These are the only TRUE alternatives imo!

miguel700707

Follow this link and tell me what u think

miguel700707

Type in "quick gains natural steroid " in google and tell me what u think ?

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel700707View
    Follow this link and tell me what u think

Baking powder, corn starch and a "propriatary blend" of god knows what that the FDA doesn’t require to be put on the label!

Miguel buddy…I have seen your posts and I see what your trying to acomplish. You can do it with nothing but hard work and a great diet! Just follow the advise you have continued to get on this site!

miguel700707
    Baking powder, corn starch and a "propriatary blend" of god knows what that the FDA doesn’t require to be put on the label!

Miguel buddy…I have seen your posts and I see what your trying to acomplish. You can do it with nothing but hard work and a great diet! Just follow the advise you have continued to get on this site!

Ok fine lol ill workout haha

arahnid
    This is from WebMD on the active ingredient:

Androstenetrione is a steroid . Despite serious safety concerns, it is used for improving athletic performance.

Androstenetrione is promoted as an alternative to “prohormones” such as androstenedione. Marketers claim that androstenetrione increases the body’s natural testosterone levels and therefore is free from the negative side effects of prohormones. There is no reliable evidence to back these claims.

How does it work?
    The body converts some of the male hormone testosterone to the female hormone estrogen. Androstenetrione blocks this conversion. Some people suggest that the body makes up for the falling estrogen level by making more testosterone. They further suggest that the higher levels of testosterone will improve athletic performance. Some people who sell androstenetrione say that it increases total testosterone by 188% and free testosterone by 226% over 3 weeks of use. But there is no scientifically reliable research in people that supports these claims.

I trust their study references more than QuickGains.

They Claim: "These ingredients have been shown, in human clinical trials, to almost double testosterone, increase free testosterone (the testosterone level that is most important), decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHRonin) (the compound that binds to testosterone to keep it in the unusable state), increase IGF-1 levels, and modulate cortisol levels. With this increase in both total and free testosterone, your strength and drive in the gym will follow, leading to superior lean muscle mass gains."

But they don’t site the source of this study.

Listen, if you’re actually considering buying this crap, I just happen to have some magic beans you may be interested in…

miguel700707
    Quote Originally Posted by Neofishshotvictoria
    This is from WebMD on the active ingredient:

Androstenetrione is a steroid . Despite serious safety concerns, it is used for improving athletic performance.

Androstenetrione is promoted as an alternative to "prohormones" such as androstenedione. Marketers claim that androstenetrione increases the body’s natural testosterone levels and therefore is free from the negative side effects of prohormones. There is no reliable evidence to back these claims.

How does it work?
    The body converts some of the male hormone testosterone to the female hormone estrogen. Androstenetrione blocks this conversion. Some people suggest that the body makes up for the falling estrogen level by making more testosterone. They further suggest that the higher levels of testosterone will improve athletic performance. Some people who sell androstenetrione say that it increases total testosterone by 188% and free testosterone by 226% over 3 weeks of use. But there is no scientifically reliable research in people that supports these claims.

I trust their study references more than QuickGains.

They Claim: "These ingredients have been shown, in human clinical trials, to almost double testosterone, increase free testosterone (the testosterone level that is most important), decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHRonin) (the compound that binds to testosterone to keep it in the unusable state), increase IGF-1 levels, and modulate cortisol levels. With this increase in both total and free testosterone, your strength and drive in the gym will follow, leading to superior lean muscle mass gains."

But they don’t site the source of this study.

Listen, if you’re actually considering buying this crap, I just happen to have some magic beans you may be interested in…

So what does all that mean? Make it easier to understand lol that meant nothing to me??

ALEX
    The answer is no. The only ‘natural steroids ‘ are the ones your body already produces

This product is a scam, not real at all. Don’t waste your time.

warmouth
    Banner up top would be where I started if I wanted steriod alternatives.

Zuloriri
    Participant
    none
    Check this blog out:

This is one of my go to education blogs…just loaded with great information!

miguel700707
    Thanks guys you have all changed my mind. I wont buy it no more. The funny thing is that I was just doing this because my brother was the one who showed it to me in the first place lol and he had already ordered it do now he’s gonna try it and I wanted to see others opinions. But thanks (:
    Ill just sit back and watch wat happens he’s trying to find a shortcut because I’m younger and been working out longer than him so he recently started working out because he noticed the results I was getting! Haha
    Simsimp
    Chicken and beef
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.