How much to gain from first cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How much to gain from first cycle?

Hi everyone, so I’ve been training for 3 years and i’m going to start my first cycle which will be 500mg test e and 300mg deca for 12 weeks. How much should I expect to gain from this cycle on average?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    OldBoy
    nothing ,, unless we see your training and diet set up drugs don’t work without the co factors
    RangerTX
    I workout 5 days a week (Chest- Back- Day off- Shoulders- Arms- Legs- Day off) and consume around 3500 calories (40-40-20 ratio) with 8 hours of sleep per day.
    There is no way to know because you may be a hyper responder, a non-responder, or anywhere in between. If you are near your genetic potential, gains will likely be less than they would be if you were further away from your genetic potential. I would say if you gained 10 – 15 lbs, that would be good.
    OldBoy

I gained around 30 pounds my first cycle ,, kept it all and gained another 20 or so over the years. but I was a skinny cardio guy (cyclist and runner) to begin with .

what you gain is somewhat dependent on your starting point

renepjd
    [quote=gearheaded; but i was a skinny cardio guy [/quote]

wtf….

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    wtf….

decades ago .. I learned a lot being a sponsored high level cyclist and running 19 minute 5ks … thats where I started my nutrition journey.
    obviously looking back , not happy with the physique at all doing that shit .. but a bit of food , some test, heavy weights and dropping the cardio over kill worked pretty good

< <Samson> >
    ^ That’s one cycle?! lol

It just depends – on my 1st cycle I went from 175(ish) to 244

How much fat, water Vs. lbm? well

I’d say 12Lbs of true lbm

the rest? < well, it wasn’t an idea 1st cycle(if there ever is one)

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    decades ago .. I learned a lot being a sponsored high level cyclist and running 19 minute 5ks … thats where I started my nutrition journey.
    obviously looking back , not happy with the physique at all doing that shit .. but a bit of food , some test, heavy weights and dropping the cardio over kill worked pretty good

Speaking of cardio work. Just saw a news clip where Tiger Woods said his biggest regret physically was running multiple miles every day. It destroyed his knees and back. Thought that was interesting.

Proximal
    Speaking of cardio work. Just saw a news clip where Tiger Woods said his biggest regret physically was running multiple miles every day. It destroyed his knees and back. Thought that was interesting.

Don’t doubt it.

Mr Anderson
    Fuck running fucks your joints…
    Get a bike
    OldBoy

I’ve had 5 back surgeries .. I have 6 giant screws, brackets, cages, and braces holding my lower back together .. also my discs totally removed cause they were shot (running for years probably played a role)
    I’m never running again . unless its from the cops

< <Samson> >
    OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Dang, how old r u n e way

43… but lived a lot of life and feel a heck of a lot older then that

< <Samson> >
    43… but lived a lot of life and feel a heck of a lot older then that

Fuck

Goes along with – how much can you fuck yourself up with your 1st cycle

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    ^ That’s one cycle?! lol

It just depends – on my 1st cycle I went from 175(ish) to 244

How much fat, water Vs. lbm? well

I’d say 12Lbs of true lbm

the rest? < well, it wasn’t an idea 1st cycle(if there ever is one)

Was that one of those first cycles that lasted for 4 years? Lol

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.