How long can test cyp be run? would this work?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How long can test cyp be run? would this work?

Im really wanting to run a longer cycle and at a low dose. Im not wanting to put on a lot of mass, just a leaner cycle. Would this be ok?

Test cyp: 150 mg/ every 3days Weeks 1-15
    Arimidex : .5 mg eod Weeks 1-21

PCT:
    HCG (Pregnyl): 150 IU 3x/wk Weeks 11-21
    clomid: 100/100/50/50 mg/day week 18-21
    Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20 mg/day Weeks 18-21

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Date of Birth July 9, 1982 (28) About Murti

Height5’10" Weight185 or not, depending… Body Fat %9 – 10 is norm Training Experience7 years Cycle ExperienceStuff
    just before everyone ask for stats

Roy Jones
    Yes that would be ok. I would not run hcg during pct though.

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunzView
    Date of Birth July 9, 1982 (28) About Murti Height5’10" Weight185 or not, depending… Body Fat %9 – 10 is norm Training Experience7 years Cycle ExperienceStuff
    just before everyone ask for stats

I guess I fig stats were more important for those "newer". But yes they are correct, and a good idea regardless though, so thanks bro.

Psycho – Thx, does my PCT look good okay, think 4 weeks will get me back to normal on a long cycle? Ive never used HCG before but dont want to risk bad shutdown…

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    I am running cyp and enth right now for 16 weeks…Im in week 9 right now so I have a ways to go but I feel alright. Most guys will say dont go past 16 weeks or it starts to become very hard to recover but I have seen guys in here run 20-25 weeks cycles and rebound just fine….but no one person is the same so it depends I guess.
    merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    If you start the hcg week 11, you will probably need more of a kickstart for the first week. I would personally run it throughout most of the cycle, starting week 2 or 3. I would ask Swifto in his PCT thread, he is the hcg guy around here. You definitely do not want to run it all the way through pct, because the clomid is meant to stimulate LH and HCG mimics LH. You need to continue clomid at least 2 weeks past the end of hcg merQistration.

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by pstacksView
    If you start the hcg week 11, you will probably need more of a kickstart for the first week. I would personally run it throughout most of the cycle, starting week 2 or 3. I would ask Swifto in his PCT thread, he is the hcg guy around here. You definitely do not want to run it all the way through pct, because the clomid is meant to stimulate LH and HCG mimics LH. You need to continue clomid at least 2 weeks past the end of hcg merQistration.

Thanks, thats good info. I was thinking (its been a little while) but am I suppose to cut the L-dex when I start the clomid/nolva also?

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by MurtiView
    Thanks, thats good info. I was thinking (its been a little while) but am I suppose to cut the L-dex when I start the clomid/nolva also?

Yes, I would take my last adex dose on the first day of pct

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    This is a great thread for me. I am about to be in my 13th week on 300mg cyp week. I have only taken cyp and nothing else. Did I read correct you are going to do cyp for 15 weeks and then use the other supplements after(except for Arimidex .) Any help is appreciated this is my 1st cycle.

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunnerView
    This is a great thread for me. I am about to be in my 13th week on 300mg cyp week. I have only taken cyp and nothing else. Did I read correct you are going to do cyp for 15 weeks and then use the other supplements after(except for Arimidex.) Any help is appreciated this is my 1st cycle.

15 weeks IMO is a little too long for a first cycle. If you don’t have pct figured out you need to get what you need NOW or you are gonna feel like shlt and lose all your gains. But yes pct starts after a cycle…18 days after last shot with cyp. Go read some pct threads if you aren’t familiar with this.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.