HGH and CrossFit

Good idea? Bad idea? Does HGH require PCT? Would HGH be beneficial for CrossFit? Would any steroid benefit CrossFit?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
    lolfb
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeNView
    EPO seems not worth it. I can die from it lol. Im 24 and have a long life ahead of me. Not to mention the possible diseases from blood donors. No way. Not until the process is perfected which I doubt ever will. Something more effective and safer will probably come out before then.

I like the test and wouldn’t mind trying anavar, ive read alot of good reviews about the endurance anavar gives you. Do I really need the EQ? It builds muscle but i mean test is enough isn’t it? But then again daddy numbers are getting higher and higher. I read and it sounds like it would just make me explode strengthwise. As for SERMs and AI what would be a good thing to run. Ill get back to this post with what I have researched and think I should do.

EPO isn’t the same as blood doping. It doesn’t require blood transfusion. It’s a hormone found in the body naturally, like test. A synthetic varient of it is used. You inject it along with iron to raise red blood cell count. More blood cells, more oxygen, more endurance. The process is def perfected as cyclist have been using it for years now. The only problem is, they don’t really share that information. They make money on being the best, if they gice out info, then they are helping their competitors. Unlike steroids , EPO doesn’t really interest the general gym goers, so there isn’t much public information on it.

Most people on this board dislike EQ as it seems pointless in most cycles. But for you, it will increase endurance. EQ causes an increase in red blood cells just like EPO. It won’t increase it to the level that EPO does, but it will def be noticeable and give you an edge. It’s not really a muscle building or a strength drug though, hence why people on this site don’t really like it.

Strength wise, anavar will help a lot. Right up there with tren . Not really close to tren, but you’ll def see an increase in strength, more than you do from test.

As far as serms go, personally I like clomid. But that’s up to you. Each one has its pros and cons, won’t know which one you prefer until you use them all. You can use both nolva and clomid if you’d like. But be sure to research the compound before buying a certain serm. For example, using nolva after tren cycle, is a huge mistake. AI wise, I like aromasin . Most people prefer arimidex though. Again, both of them have their own pros and cons.

ZaLkeN
    Maybe have more EQ then…Endurance is what I need in spades.
    ZaLkeN
    How much Arimidex ? And HCG is a def.

So Perhaps

16 week cycle with
    500mg/week test,
    600-700mg/ week eq,
    60-80mg of anavar

HCG should start when?
    Arimidex should start when?
    Nolva During but how much.

lolfb
    You can bump up the dose for eq if you’d like. It’s relatively mild, side effect wise. Pretty comparable with what you would see with just testosterone , maybe even milder. But i’d start at max of 600mg, run it for 2-3 weeks, then increase the dosage. From what i’ve seen and read, more than that will not be necessary. It won’t help in any additional way to go above that dosage, you’ll just be wasting money. Plus the dosage won’t really matter for endurance. It increases red blood cells but to a certain degree. I don’t think endurance will get any better if you webt from 600mg to 2g. On top of that, too much red blood cells can cause more problems then any steroid . It can clog up arteries and thicken up your blood to the point that your heart can no longer pump blood.

ZaLkeN
    How much Arimidex ? And HCG is a def.

So Perhaps

16 week cycle with
    500mg/week test,
    600mg/week eq,
    60-80mg of anavar

HCG should start when?
    Arimidex should start when?
    Nolva During but how much.

I need to be clean by May 17 next month. Is this possible? Curios how long they stay in your system because I might be able to run a few if its short enough.

basejack
    It’s July next month, not May. Is that what you mean?
    ZaLkeN
    may 2014. haha not sure how I typed that. Maybe auto correct
    basejack
    Depending on your test ester, up to 3 months. About 3 weeks for var and 4-5 months for eq.
    ZaLkeN
    Crap. 5 months. Looks like 1 cycle it is haha
    ZaLkeN
    Gonna start new thread for help with PCT
    basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN
    Gonna start new thread for help with PCT

You already did, twice.

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN
    Crap. 5 months. Looks like 1 cycle it is haha

You can run more than one cycle, just not with eq.

Test prop detection time is only about 2 weeks.

vikingblood
    Wow man I have been Bambssfits for 3 years and havent reached your what you have, your gains are huge for just 2 cycles. I for want to run a cycle now. You also said your Metcons went up too? How did you feel not running a PCT, that would scare me not running one. ZaLkeN PM me please I have a lot of questions for you. Keep up the good work.
    MisterRogers
    Vikingblood I would be cautious don’t take this too much to heart I didn’t see one legit metcon in his description not trying to knock him down or anything but I do more work cap in one session than he does in a day and I do it in 1.5 hrs if you want big #’ s in your lifts that takes time bro there is a lot to learn in the oly lifts stick to the test like we talked about earlier and work on your o lifts with a coach I have those #’s nat make sure you have a real solid handle on your lifts before your cycle cause a crazy increase in strength with bad form is a bad combo …..not saying anyone here has bad lifting form but you get it! I am going to post before cycle pic and stats soon I’d like to see yours too!
    ZaLkeN what’s the word man how did it go?? Update
    vikingblood
    I have a Oly coach now and my lifts are good, could be better but thats always the case. MisterRogers I think I told you this in another thread but I am going to run a cycle like this

Wk 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-10 Arimidex .25mg eod – monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1- 12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 11 to wk 15

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Or This

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    – Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    – Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT
    Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.