HCG on Cycle Question??

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS HCG on Cycle Question??

I have been reading and researching for my first cycle. I’m am 48 185# 15% bf. Going to do a Test C only cycle. 250mg 2x wk. 10 maybe 12 wks. my question is – when do I pin the first shot of HCG ? I want to do 250iu 2x wk. I know austinite’s protocol say start week one. Others say week two. Do I start right after first test injection?? I plan to pin test on Sunday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. Should I pin Hcg day of first test pin or day after? It’s probably not this big of a deal but I am trying to do this the best and safest way. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    Personally I run HCG from day one at 250mg x 2 per week. I put it in the same syringe as the test, and save myself from needless pins.

AlianS
    I was thinking of this. How does the two mix?? Oil and water??
    Mixes just fine. Nice lava lamp effect.

I take 5000mg of HCG and add it to 10ml of injectable B12. Then I take 0.5ml of the HCG/B12 mix and add it to the test. There you have 250mg of HCG measured out for you nicely.

TestoSuper
    I’ve always used HCG , but I never mixed with Test…
    It isnot dissolved in oil as Test, so it is better not to mix ..you can mix if they are of the same solution..
    I suggest you to start from second week, one/two days after Test injectin, for example:
    Monday test inj – Tuesday (or wednesday) Hcg – Thursday Test inj – Friday (or saturday) Hcg
    I have always done so and always went well
    Begin the first or the second week does not so big difference, but not later

AlianS
    Nice. I have read about mixing with b12 sound good. Thanks
    AlianS
    I like this^^^^ wait 2nd week so day after 3rd pin start 250iu Hcg

renepjd
    Just be sure you get full BW before you start your cycle. At 48 it’s possible your T is border line low anyway and it would be smart to establish baselines.
    AlianS
    Got bloods last week.
    renepjd
    Many younger guys would be jealous of those numbers. Nice work.
    Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by AlianSView
    I was thinking of this. How does the two mix?? Oil and water??

The problem is not how they mix, but the hassle of dealing with pressure diference in vials, swapping needles and the difficulty of proper dosing HCG in a big syringe.

HCG subq removes all this hassle.

AlianS
    Thanks renepjd!! And all my dark_sidelCrash007 thank you too!!
    Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by AlianS
    Got bloods last week.

I would keep an eye on your BUN and creatinine. They are within limits however they are on the high end. Maybe from the supplements you are using. Your test is excellent.
    Why does the value of the range for test change? I have heard 300 is min. My tests say 250 and this results provides another number.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    I would keep an eye on your BUN and creatinine. They are within limits however they are on the high end. Maybe from the supplements you are using.

Working out raises those levels.

Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjd

It does however it is also used to determine kidney function. I am presently going through the routine of stopping all supplements to see if I really have issues or the supplements were causing the elevated readings. I thought that i stopped creatine and found out my preworkout had it in it. Must be pretty good because i stopped the straight creatine and changed my preworkout and my creatinine went up. Hahaha
    Will working out before the bw cause elevated readings?

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView

Creatinine yes, not BUN.

Although his levels are not elevated.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.