HCG for still wanting to have kids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS HCG for still wanting to have kids

Hey guys

I am 32 years old and be bodybuilding for years and been cycling on and off for the last 4 years

I have decided I want to go to Blast n Cruise route

I have been doing research on it and I need to decide also if its worth me running HCG as well with my low to mild dosages of test

I plan to run between 500mg to 700mg of Test (no higher then 700mg) on my blast phases and 250mg on my cruise phases
    This stage it will be sus250 and test e

Now the research ive been doing is if I am running test for a long time and in this case I will be but low/mild dosage

My balls may never bounce back if I ever decide to stop to try and have kids

This is why I am researching HCG and I would like to know from some guys that are more experienced in Blast n Cruising if I should be running hcg all the time for the purpose of recovery for having children in future

if the answer is a 100% yes

THen I have a few questions

1. Do I run HCG during Blast and Cruise phases or just during Blast?
    2. if I do run during both phases, what dosages during blast and cruise phases?
    3. If I only run during blast, what dosage again?
    4. Will HCG actually be worth it for what I am trying to prevent ( my balls not working if I decided to come off for a short time for having kids)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    You run hcg at 250ui x2 per week, doesnt matter if its blast or cruise.

mrtypr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    You run hcg at 250ui x2 per week, doesnt matter if its blast or cruise.

thanks mate

So what about the kids thing and that being a reason for me taking hcg

Am I on the right track

Xv1d
    Science has established that HCG will most definitely preserve your ITT. Money well spent if you intend on having kids in the future. I would suggest making a deposit in the sperm bank as well though, just to be sure.

mrtypr
    Cheers buddy
    Just to clarify ITT= Intratesticular Testosterone ?

SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    You have to run hcg your entire life and i think for making a baby you need hmg , you see hcg is mimicking lh, but fsh is responsible for making the sperms so i think and this is only my theory based on my research and knowledge ,you need to inject hmg (75iu fsh 75iu lh) eod in the week before and during your wife’s ovulation, but hcg must be always running

VUBlack
    to have kids, according to my web-read research, you dont have to come off to make her pregnant, providing you run hcg 250mg x 2 EW. Some folks I read make them ladies pregnant even w/o hcg protocol while on cycles or blast&cruise protocols or trt, but thats more uncommon than while having hcg in the protocol, hcg keeps your sperm active, but considering if youve been runing these last 4 years cycles on and off without use of HCG, first thing to do would be check your sperm count, if its low, run hCG and necesary protocols in attempt to increase sperm mobility and count, and if success – go and deposit your sperm in to the sperm bank, it will last ~10 years in there I believe, and if improving your sperm count would be unsuccessful there may be still some chance improving it over a long run, however little that chance may be, should be worth a try, but not guaranteed, so its highly debatable… however where there is a chance – you should make an attempt in succeeding over that chance.

Depositing your sperm in a sperm bank is a really worthy step to my opinion, and having hcg in your protocol would be a must considering you are thinking about kids, plus, if you want to increase your chances (however small they may be) to recover to somewhat minimal degree of natural test, hcg merQistration is also considered a must.

mrtypr
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscleView
    to have kids, according to my web-read research, you dont have to come off to make her pregnant, providing you run hcg 250mg x 2 EW. Some folks I read make them ladies pregnant even w/o hcg protocol while on cycles or blast&cruise protocols or trt, but thats more uncommon than while having hcg in the protocol, hcg keeps your sperm active, but considering if youve been runing these last 4 years cycles on and off without use of HCG, first thing to do would be check your sperm count, if its low, run hCG and necesary protocols in attempt to increase sperm mobility and count, and if success – go and deposit your sperm in to the sperm bank, it will last ~10 years in there I believe, and if improving your sperm count would be unsuccessful there may be still some chance improving it over a long run, however little that chance may be, should be worth a try, but not guaranteed, so its highly debatable… however where there is a chance – you should make an attempt in succeeding over that chance.

Depositing your sperm in a sperm bank is a really worthy step to my opinion, and having hcg in your protocol would be a must considering you are thinking about kids, plus, if you want to increase your chances (however small they may be) to recover to somewhat minimal degree of natural test, hcg merQistration is also considered a must.

Thanks so much for your valuable advice man

Yes I will go to the sperm doctor this weekend and get a sperm count down, I actually went there last weekend, but the place was so busy I just decided to come back later
    I wonder how much it costs to get them to freeze my sperm for 5-10 years…

Now when you say IF my sperm count is low, run HCG to improve the count then deposit some sperm in the bank… do you mean run HCG without any steroids at all?
    or do you mean run HCG with your steroid cycle and see if the sperm count improves… ?

Also do you mean 250mg iu or mg? in your post you said mg but i always hear people saying iu when it comes to HCG
    And as I think Mr.BB mentioned, 250ui twice per week?

Xv1d
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtyprView
    Cheers buddy
    Just to clarify ITT= Intratesticular Testosterone?

Correct. It is proven that ITT has a great impact on fertility, but like Solidsnake pointed out, it is one piece in a two piece puzzle. Visit that sperm bank.

Xv1d
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtyprView
    Thanks so much for your valuable advice man

Yes I will go to the sperm doctor this weekend and get a sperm count down, I actually went there last weekend, but the place was so busy I just decided to come back later
    I wonder how much it costs to get them to freeze my sperm for 5-10 years…

Now when you say IF my sperm count is low, run HCG to improve the count then deposit some sperm in the bank… do you mean run HCG without any steroids at all?
    or do you mean run HCG with your steroid cycle and see if the sperm count improves… ?

Also do you mean 250mg iu or mg? in your post you said mg but i always hear people saying iu when it comes to HCG

He means iu. Freezing sperm for 10 years in my country is about 700$. If you have abnormal sperm the doctor will walk you through your options to improve it, take it from there id say.

mrtypr
    No worries

Thanks heaps

I would probably freeze mine for about 5 years, Would like to have kids by then

One thing I also need to find out, and I am hoping someone here can maybe give me some advice. From research ive been reading is that running HCG for a long time can have diminishing returns

Now I plan to blast and cruise so obviously that is a long time. It could be a few years before I decide to come off… So is running HCG at 500iu a week for a few years advisable ?

VUBlack
    Thanks for fixing me up on typos folks, and about 500iu hcg a week is right dose to be at the safe side, however, higher doses may desensitize receptors in your testes and that be a problem. To my knowledge 250iu x 2 a week is about right, and like fellow advised ^ get yourself checked, if doc says go for improvement, discuss and suggest all the options available until you’re in an optimal place and go from there Id say. And btw, while trying to improve your sperm count on hcg or whatever protocol for the best results, yes you should be off the trt or off cycle all together to my knowledge.

mrtypr
    Thanks for fixing me up on typos folks, and about 500iu hcg a week is right dose to be at the safe side, however, higher doses may desensitize receptors in your testes and that be a problem. To my knowledge 250iu x 2 a week is about right, and like fellow advised ^ get yourself checked, if doc says go for improvement, discuss and suggest all the options available until you’re in an optimal place and go from there Id say. And btw, while trying to improve your sperm count on hcg or whatever protocol for the best results, yes you should be off the trt or off cycle all together to my knowledge.

Thanks mate
    So from what you are saying if I stick to justt 500iu every week (which I will) my testies will not stop accepting the hcg and I will not get those diminishing returns if I took 500iu Ew for like 3 years +?

VUBlack
    According to my eyes-on reading expertise, that is exactly correct. In addition, it is like an insurance policy for you too, as if it happened so due to reasons beyond your control you would need to step off of cruising you should recover at least to a minimal extent and begin to produce your own test with minimal efforts and feel less of a yo-yo in such event, plus you keep your "package" at a complete aesthetic look if that concerns you, and things do happen and plans change for people, like you may not plan to come off for 3+ years now as of today, but maybe something will make you come off 1 year later, and if you were merQistering hcg during all this time, the recovery should be speedy and not harsh on your body nor physically nor mentally vs where if you didn’t take hcg

I am not saying Im 150% correct and I do remain open to corrections from VET’s on here on this matter, but I just hope I give some useful info where I can and Im happy if it helps. Whatever facts you gather, I recommend always add some research of your own to back whatever you read or hear anywhere, including on the boards like this, a good fail-safe too

moff
    There is guys that have been on roids there whole life and they still have kids!
    It only take one…
    mrtypr
    There is guys that have been on roids there whole life and they still have kids!
    It only take one…

Yes I know this, but what I dont know is what safety and precautions they took such as hcg etc…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.