First Dbol/Test E Cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Dbol/Test E Cycle

What’s up guys. I’m new to the forums here and I’d like to introduce myself, as well as get some feedback on my on my first cycle I plan on running in about 6 months.

Before I start here are my stats… Age:24, Height and Weight: 6ft 1 191lbs about 18% body fat, Experience: 6 years on and off, with last 2 years training regularly. Calorie Intake: about 3300-3500 daily. Goals: gain 15-20 solid pounds and increase size and mass

Here’s what my cycle looks like right now.. any feedback or corrections would be much appreciated

Week 1-12

Test E: 500mg/wk

Arimidex : .5mg/eod

Week 1-6

Dbol : 20/30/30/40/40/50

Weeks 13-16

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50/50

any thoughts on calorie intake, pct etc?

thanks in advance,
    GrizzlyDipper

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    AI should be .25 eod unless you have pulled BW to prove you need additional AI. Gaining and keeping 15-20 solid pounds on cycle and keeping it all is a tall order. How about a more realistic 10 pounds and keeping 8 if your lucky. I would try to get that bf down to 15% in order to have a productive cycle. Intending on running Hcg ? It will help with recovery hence you will keep more of your gains.

I gained 15 pounds of muscle plus water on my first cycle with test e 500mg/wk. Kept around 13 pounds of dem muscles.
    inyourface
    i personally prefer keeping the DBol dosage the same, especially for a first cycle, dont push it. 30mg a day should see great results! also get some Nolvadex for your PCT to take with the clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Martens
    AI should be .25 eod unless you have pulled BW to prove you need additional AI. Gaining and keeping 15-20 solid pounds on cycle and keeping it all is a tall order. How about a more realistic 10 pounds and keeping 8 if your lucky. I would try to get that bf down to 15% in order to have a productive cycle. Intending on running Hcg? It will help with recovery hence you will keep more of your gains.

I appreciate the advice man. My purpose behind starting in about 6 months is to just make sure I’m fully prepared, like getting my BF down to 15% etc. I just don’t want to half ass my first cycle at all. I want to be prepared as possible. As far as HCG goes I haven’t really given it any thought to be honest. Would you run it (the HCG) as 250iu twice/week?

Quote Originally Posted by inyourface
    i personally prefer keeping the DBol dosage the same, especially for a first cycle, dont push it. 30mg a day should see great results! also get some Nolvadex for your PCT to take with the clomid

I will definitely do that. I wasn’t too sure if I should run the dbol at a constant dose or increase it as the weeks progressed. I will also pick up so Nolva as well. How would you dose it? 40mg for 4 weeks?

galaxy
    I agree with Buster on all issues. The hCG keeps you in position to recover more quickly. Your goals are a tad high, but no knock on setting them up there. Add nolva to your PCT. Personally, I’m not sure that dbol is really necessary. I know that musitiontinite, who I’ve not seen in a while, is a proponent of tbol, which has much less water retention sides. But, above all, best of luck!

numbere
    The hcg should br dosed 250 IU twice a week from start to 3 days before PCT. 40 mg for the first week and 20 mg for the next three weeks would be good for nolva.

Test at 500 mg/week is perfect for a first cycle. Dbol on top of test is rather excessive, especially before you know how to control your e2. You have to learn to walk before you can run. IMO save a dbol for a later cycle when your results from only test begin to slow. What are your plans for blood work?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    The hcg should br dosed 250 IU twice a week from start to 3 days before PCT. 40 mg for the first week and 20 mg for the next three weeks would be good for nolva. Test at 500 mg/week is perfect for a first cycle. Dbol on top of test is rather excessive, especially before you know how to control your e2. You have to learn to walk before you can run. IMO save a dbol for a later cycle when your results from only test begin to slow. What are your plans for blood work?

I will definitely do some more reading and hear some more input in terms of what to run for my first cycle. It has been chopped to pieces lol but that’s a good thing. I want it to be a good first cycle. In terms of blood work I plan on on getting it done before the cycle, about midway through and then about 4-6 weeks after PCT.

inyourface
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlifter1988View
    I will definitely do some more reading and hear some more input in terms of what to run for my first cycle. It has been chopped to pieces lol but that’s a good thing. I want it to be a good first cycle. In terms of blood work I plan on on getting it done before the cycle, about midway through and then about 4-6 weeks after PCT.

As mentioned with nolva 40 first week then 20 for the next 3 weeks

Everyone will advise a test only cycle for your first cycle to see how you react etc plus you should get great gains. That being said my first cycle was test 500mg a week and dbol 30mg a week and for me personally it worked wonders. I was lucky though

Puff
    Have a read at this

LowKick
    I’m about to start a similar cycle. I’m a rookie, but it will be my second cycle (first I just ran Test E).

I’ve been reading up on whether or not to pyramid Dbol , and the opinions seem to vary. It would SEEM that pyramiding (i.e. ramping up the dose over time) is mostly considered an old-school technique and is not really necessary. Again, this just seems to be the majority’s opinion based on my recent research. I’ll be keeping a steady dose of 30 mg Dbol for the first 5 weeks.

Also, someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but hCG seems to be significantly less important than Nolva and/or Clomid regarding PCT. Some even say it’s "optional".

sunnysingh
    hello every1, Im new here, wanted to ask few question about the same cycle,im on it currently, bt cant bec of some spam warning, plz help
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.