First Anavar Cutting Cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Anavar Cutting Cycle

Hey guys,

I am a new member here, my name is Iwan, 25, I am from Berlin, Germany and I am looking for forward to starting my first ever steroid cycle.

I have been actively working out for the past 3 years and my weight have been ranging between 65 and 83 kg. As of now, I am 75 kg. I am 174 cm. I have had the same problem over the years – in a time of bulking, I become fat and in a time of cutting I lose my muscles. Right now, I just finished a 2 month bulking cycle and I am in probably my best shape ever, at 75 kg , 18% body fat.

I am eager to try an anavar only cycle to lose 4-5 kg of body fat without compromising my muscles. I have bought a total of 90 pills / 20mg of anavar and I am here to ask you, what is the best way to use them. While on anavar, I will be aiming at an 7 000 calorie deficit, attained with strict diet and cardio exercises My questions are:

1) How should I structure my anavar intake, mg per day and in what time of the day should I take the pills ?

2) Despite the 7 000 calorie deficit per week, is it realistic to expect any, even small, muscle gains while burning fat or I should basically be happy to simply keep what I have.

Thank you so much for your time !

Regards,

Iwan

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Larri
    Hello Iwan, I can’t answer your questions on the anavar though I can tell you that you can reach the goal without it. You seem to go too hard on your cutting diet which explains the loss of strength/muscle. Vice versa with your bulk, you would do fine bulking without losing your abs completely. Check the diet section of this forum and the training section and start from there. Post up your diet and your training routine.

You will probably waste the anavar if you don’t have the fundamentals in check. I’d say the AAS should come when the results of your methods are exhausted and gains slow down considerably.

mrgreen376
    Agree with above you are restricting calories too much, I wouldn’t cut any more than 500 a day, include cardio, when I was cutting for a show id go do cardio in am for 45 mins and weights at night along with a strict lean diet. Limited carbs etc, if set on using anavar I would wait until you lose some of the fat with diet and cardio first Then use it to finish off and tighten up at the end when you are down under 10% bodyfat, I would run it along with some sort of test as well as liver support for any and all orals. My 2 cents

Gridj89
    Hi rnsplg,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yeah, I have the feeling that after working out for three years, trying different strategies and methods for cutting & bulking, I am ready to try steroids , and since anavar is considered to be among the mildest, I went with it..

songdog
    1st oral cycles are no good you need test as a base for all cycles.1st cycle is test only.But before we even think about a cycle you should hit the diet section.Beacuse it seems that is where you are having your problems.Just post your diet with maBambs and they will help you out.Beacuse DIET is 95% of a good cycle.And dont waste a 1st cycle on cutting beacuse you only have one 1st cycle where you grow like a weed.And with Var anything under 75mg a day is a waste of good Var.I like 100mg myself.
    Larri
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridj89View
    Hi rnsplg,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yeah, I have the feeling that after working out for three years, trying different strategies and methods for cutting & bulking, I am ready to try steroids, and since anavar is considered to be among the mildest, I went with it..

Post up your training methods and diets (with weights of food and everything). If it is purely for losing fat then jumping on AAS won’t solve it if you can’t do it on your own, especially 18% bodyfat as you claim.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.