Do deca rather than tren for bulking?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Do deca rather than tren for bulking?

Ive heard this again and again when scanning forums on various different sites. " Tren is more of a lean bulker, for bulking I recommend Deca and test rather than tren and test".

For someone who is gazing at the calander chomping at the bit waiting for the next bulk Im just curious if this is true? Its hard for me to believe Tren (based on what Ive read) could be beaten by deca in the bulking department. Ive tried tren before but never Deca..

For those that know and can help me out… is Deca truly supperior to Tren for the purpose of bulking? Those anyone know the scientific benefit for why Deca may be better? Or is this all a myth?

Here is an example of something I read online that was posted on a forum "Deca is you want to put on mass.
    Just like a poster above said. Tren made me gain but it was more of a cleaner look. Deca turned me into a walking water balloon, but I got huge."
    — I have no idea what the hell this man meant. Deca for putting on mass… I looked like a water balloon but I got huge… okay Im not sure if thats good or bad.

In otherwords when the cycle is all said and done which compound will you put on more muscle with. Im not interested in water bloat during cycle or additional fat or anything. Just which put on more muscle. Am I to understand that the muscle that is built on Tren looks different than that ok muscle built on Deca? This is the impression that I get from listening to people but this doesnt seen logical at all

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    dgrad
    tren will be more quality mass, but that’s only if you can maintain an appetite while on it. A lot of people lose their appetite. Some days I was uncomfortable consuming 5 meals.

Quote Originally Posted by SainView
    In all honestly it would depends how many apples or oranges you eat while being on either apples or oranges lol

We can just assume fruit has protein for this comment

Moderate dose of each with a good diet aimed at gaining 1.5 to 2 pounds a week.

I guess what Im saying all things equal such as taking a strong dose of each and eating enough to gain consistantly around a couple pounds a week at the end of the cycle when you come off which one out on the most lean body mass.

Im all about raising my lean body mass while having as little fat gain as possible.

I wanted to try something new but honestly I had really no sides from Tren -A AT ALL. I guess Im one of the lucky ones. Right now Im leaning towards a run at tren E for next cycle to go along with test E.

All I want is to put on the most muscle I can and at the same time not give me too much work to do cutting when its all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by dgradView
    tren will be more quality mass, but that’s only if you can maintain an appetite while on it. A lot of people lose their appetite. Some days I was uncomfortable consuming 5 meals.

Can anyone argue or dispute this claim? This post has got me leaning tren

Skolzage
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_InfluencedView
    Can anyone argue or dispute this claim? This post has got me leaning tren

I’ve heard ppl say that with diff types of AAS including tren but my appetite is fine on anything prob increased with tren..

Quote Originally Posted by SkolzageView
    I’ve heard ppl say that with diff types of AAS including tren but my appetite is fine on anything prob increased with tren..

Yeah me too.. were all different I guess.

homefit
    Participant
    After my just finished cycle i would say now. Go for tren if u are able to keep a nazi diett with max 5 gs of salts and lots of veggies. Deca if you are like me, cant say not to a pizza now and then.

Narkissos
    Tren > Deca

Narkissos
    Quote Originally Posted by NarkissosView
    Tren > Deca

Truthfully though, nothing wrong with running both.

Rather than:
    "x"mg test + "x" mg tren

or "x"mg test + "x" mg deca

"x"mg test + a low dose of deca + a moderate dose of tren.

If I were ever to run deca again, particularly during a heavy-training phase, that’s how I’d run it.

Most likely I’d go:
    125-250mg test per week
    100-200mg deca per week
    [not comfortable discussing how many]mg tren per week

Just my opinion however.

numbere
    Truthfully though, nothing wrong with running both.

Good call!

Nothing wrong with using both… unless it’s your second cycle and you don’t have blood work or end cycles in a timely manner.

Cough, cough OP.

Narkissos
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Good call!

Nothing wrong with using both… unless it’s your second cycle and you don’t have blood work or end cycles in a timely manner.

Cough, cough OP.

Sorry.
    Didn’t check through his posts.
    My bad.

numbere
    Sorry.
    Didn’t check through his posts.
    My bad.

It’s cool man no need to apologize.

I don’t think anyone realized.

I just remember OPs previous threads and don’t want to see him hurt himself.

Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Good call!

Cough, cough OP.

Lol dont worry Im looking at this down the road.. bloodwork will be posted.. just scared what ill tell my doctor if its not right.. Ive neen delaying this for a while. Maybe i should of paid out of pocket but my insurance covers my blood work.

The problem is I got the request from bloodwork from my doctor Im just afraid to go because of the fact I get my adderall prescription from him and I dont want to jepordize it. I know Ive been slacking hard. But Ill say this.. I lost weight/muscle since I got off but not a whole hell of a lot and Ive lost strength but again not much at all.. my acne is gone and acctually I feel totally fine and so I assume my test must be fine too.. lets hope.

Ill get the bloodwork done after new years ill make the appointment.. Ill post it good or bad.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.