Do deca rather than tren for bulking?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Do deca rather than tren for bulking?

Ive heard this again and again when scanning forums on various different sites. " Tren is more of a lean bulker, for bulking I recommend Deca and test rather than tren and test".

For someone who is gazing at the calander chomping at the bit waiting for the next bulk Im just curious if this is true? Its hard for me to believe Tren (based on what Ive read) could be beaten by deca in the bulking department. Ive tried tren before but never Deca..

For those that know and can help me out… is Deca truly supperior to Tren for the purpose of bulking? Those anyone know the scientific benefit for why Deca may be better? Or is this all a myth?

Here is an example of something I read online that was posted on a forum "Deca is you want to put on mass.
    Just like a poster above said. Tren made me gain but it was more of a cleaner look. Deca turned me into a walking water balloon, but I got huge."
    — I have no idea what the hell this man meant. Deca for putting on mass… I looked like a water balloon but I got huge… okay Im not sure if thats good or bad.

In otherwords when the cycle is all said and done which compound will you put on more muscle with. Im not interested in water bloat during cycle or additional fat or anything. Just which put on more muscle. Am I to understand that the muscle that is built on Tren looks different than that ok muscle built on Deca? This is the impression that I get from listening to people but this doesnt seen logical at all

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Personally I cant put any weight when on tren . I don’t lose it either. Its like a recomp or something.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Personally I cant put any weight when on tren. I don’t lose it either. Its like a recomp or something.

That must be because u dont eat enough. They say its a myth that tren burns fat. I dont think so. Whem im running tren i feel warm inside and i feel my methabolism increases. A lot more than any other aas. I guess its kind of semiDNP.
    But it also takes away sleep and hunger. Making eating harder.
    Not googleinfo. Just from personall ex periences.

Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    That must be because u dont eat enough. They say its a myth that tren burns fat. I dont think so. Whem im running tren i feel warm inside and i feel my methabolism increases. A lot more than any other aas. I guess its kind of semiDNP.

Weird.. what Ill say is this. When I did Tren believe it or not I tended to gain MORE.

Heres an example. I finished my tren cycle while I was in a cut (last 3 weeks of cycle I cut, not sure if this is good or not but I like to try things out) when I was OFF CYCLE I tended to lose weight noticably faster than while I was on. I heard Tren increases feed efficiency so Im thinking this is what I saw?

Im far from an expert but 2 things I noticed from Tren that seen counter logic:
    1. Tended not to get fat when I cheated my diet and ate unhealthy on special occasions. (Versus when off I would be noticably bigger, on Tren my waistline was always the same the next morning)
    2. Lost weight on the scale slower than when off cycle.

The explanation for #2 that Ive come up with is maybe the reason is because I was still putting on muscle while cutting since the tren was strong and also perhaps because of the feed efficiency boost I was getting the most out of my food.

This may be suprising to some of you but literally I was eating 1400 calories a day and drinking plenty of water and not losing much more than a pound on the scale a week. Im sure there is probably a good reason as to what happened that Im missing but this is what happened to me.

Skolzage
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView

It most def raises my metabolism..try to cut your caloric or carb intake on tren, it hurts.I have to eat complex carbs before bed on tren or I wake up with such hunger pains I can’t go back to sleep .

dgrad
    I completely lose my appetite on tren . So do a lot of other builders I talk to. I have to force feed so hard, but I put on quality muscle. Why the hell would anyone want to look like a balloon?

oplox07
    I did 20 weeks of tren , and I felt like I wasted time trying to bulk on tren…. deca I get massive ,

everyone reacts differently you need to try both and see how you respond to each

Sain
    Test blows me up, I haven’t had a chance to play with the 19s yet
    Slan
    Tren is definitely a recomp tool for myself.
    The few times I’ve ran it I have had a hard time maintaining weight no matter how much I force feed myself.
    But I have definitely gained muscle and strength while lowering bodyfat.

CapoDiCapi
    I think that TREN is an awesome steroid I stayed pretty lean (ripped) while on TREN however my diet played a huge factor in this. I am going to cycle DECA in March and I will post my results.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Personally I have had success with both,,depending on DIET but
    Most will do better with DECA while bulking in my opinion.

The_4aiF
    The one thing I didn’t do is eat much more calories while I’ve been on roids, this is my 2nd cycle which is almost over.I’m on NPP and Test. And lately I’ve been eating more calories and noticed my muscles getting much bigger. Could be water gain or actual muscle gain. Gotta eat more calories besides just protein.
    Sain
    Apples or Oranges
    Quote Originally Posted by SainView
    Apples or Oranges

Okay but if Im using these apples and oranges to bulk which one helps you put on and keep the most muscle after PCT and is it noticable.

I dont care about water weight I want lean body mass. The main thing Im trying to figure out is if I do Deca will I get more muscle in a 12 week cycle than with Tren -E.

This is the one thing that most people dont specifically get into. They mainly say Deca makes them blow up bigger. My main St07 is the end game not the water weight mid cycle.

To the vets out there would you say you noticed a noticably higher total muscle gain on deca over tren when bulking?

Slowhand
    I would choose deca for weight gain and collagen synthesis, get some legit pramipexole as prolactin is usually the culprit of deca dick.

Sain
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_InfluencedView
    Okay but if Im using these apples and oranges to bulk which one helps you put on and keep the most muscle after PCT and is it noticable.

I dont care about water weight I want lean body mass. The main thing Im trying to figure out is if I do Deca will I get more muscle in a 12 week cycle than with Tren -E.

This is the one thing that most people dont specifically get into. They mainly say Deca makes them blow up bigger. My main St07 is the end game not the water weight mid cycle.

To the vets out there would you say you noticed a noticably higher total muscle gain on deca over tren when bulking?

In all honestly it would depends how many apples or oranges you eat while being on either apples or oranges lol

We can just assume fruit has protein for this comment

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.