deca for recovery vs tb500

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS deca for recovery vs tb500

I’m going for shoulder surgery in a couple of days torn labrum and partial cuff tear. Roman has me sold on TB500 for recovery and I have a friend who is telling me to run Deca
    and forget the peptides. Now I’m no pro but cycling while injured and cant even lift makes zero sense to me!! now I’m thinking maybe he means a small dose of deca only while im doing PT
    but even that doesnt make sense from what I see one shot deca will totally shut me down so now I’m running hcg and ai’s for Pt? any thoughts??

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogersView
    I’m going for shoulder surgery in a couple of days torn labrum and partial cuff tear. Roman has me sold on TB500 for recovery and I have a friend who is telling me to run Deca
    and forget the peptides. Now I’m no pro but cycling while injured and cant even lift makes zero sense to me!! now I’m thinking maybe he means a small dose of deca only while im doing PT
    but even that doesnt make sense from what I see one shot deca will totally shut me down so now I’m running hcg and ai’s for Pt? any thoughts??

I have the same issues w/my R shoulder(torn labrum in hlf and 3 others, aswell as my RC) I’ve had 3 surgeries on it thus far losing 85% of all connective tissue, now needing a total reverse joint replacement!

I wouldn’t run any type of AAS during your recovery(peps would be a better option but I’m also thinking of waiting until your PT is at least done…. It doesn’t make sense to run deca & test at all as your joints(ligaments and tendons will be sooo much weaker than normal(normal fir you)…

Is their any way around the surgery(I’ve lost so much ROM that I wish I did PT a lot longer b4 making the decision to jump into a surgery) but it can be done right… I think just get the surgery and don’t worry about running anything until PT is done(maybe tb500 starting into your PT) then once cleared start to hit the gym again and then take it from there… May want to try NPP instead of the longer acting Decanate ester but that’s all up to you!

Best of luck!!!

Werewolf998
    Deca wont in any way help you heal. It has anti inflammatory properties that may help your shoulder feel better, but will not help the healing to any significant degree.
    TB500 would help the actual healing. Also it would IMO help you to do a more effective physical therapy post surgery, which would be an indirect, but significant help in the healing process.
    If you were going to be cruising on test anyway and had some deca Id say sure throw it in at a low dose but I would not go out of my way to get it and run it for the purpose of helping to heal your shoulder.TB500 I would get specifically to assist with that because I believe it will help you on a few levels.

MisterRogers
    thanks NACH3 I was trying to avoid surgery as i have heard your rom is never the same afterwards! my surgeon obviously cant promise anything but said he would be shocked if i didnt get it all back with a good pt program my shoulder was at the point
    where it effected my daily lifestyle and I had to modify my training so much it was no longer fun! thanks for the help looks like i will run tb500 for PT I’ll start a daily log when I do and keep everyone posted
    MisterRogers
    man this friend of mine who I trusted very….very well know name in IFBB telling me to run deca to heal i lost all faith in him lol

NACH3
    thanks NACH3 I was trying to avoid surgery as i have heard your rom is never the same afterwards! my surgeon obviously cant promise anything but said he would be shocked if i didnt get it all back with a good pt program my shoulder was at the point
    where it effected my daily lifestyle and I had to modify my training so much it was no longer fun! thanks for the help looks like i will run tb500 for PT I’ll start a daily log when I do and keep everyone posted

Pls do I’m in…. It’s definitely something that can be done right! It has however, affected my ROM very badly(needing to do variations quite often) but since moving my BPs around my shoulder(due to the chronic pain) I have noticed that heavier weight actually feels better on my shoulder rather than low weight w/high volume(it kills me) but it may work for you! I’m going to be giving tb500 a go as well! So I’ll be happy to follow along in your log!

If you have any other questions regarding the surgery and what to expect… Feel free to pm me if you’d like!

Again best of luck to you!

galaxy
    Just so you know, I’ll repeat my recent story regarding shoulders and surgery. Eight years ago, I had my right shoulder operated on for torn labrum and cuff tear. It took about 6 months to be feeling strong again. Unlike many, I recovered full ROM. Aside – I also had an NFL doc do my surgeries and went to a true sport rehab therapy clinic (provides services to a AAA baseball team). So, I got great resources.

Now, on Oct. 9, 2014, I had my left shoulder done. Torn cuff, bad labrum tear and a bicep tendonesis. Looking for the quicker recovery or at least help since I was 53 years old at the time, I looked into HGH and TB500, as well as other options. TimesRoman, PistolPete, and others on here were very positive on TB500. I read TimesRoman’s log on his use of it. I didn’t have a good source for HGH, so I decided to go the TB500 route. I utilized it for a total of 10 weeks, starting one week after surgery. I started physical therapy 11 days after surgery (that’s pretty quick), but the doc knows me. Well, by Jan. 16, 2015, I was discharged from PT with full ROM and a significant gain in strength. Now, I worked like heck in rehab.

The question is, though: Did the TB500 help/work? I cannot truly say so, but my recovery was extremely good. I didn’t have a baseline to compare my recovery to a recovery without TB500. While I didn’t use it 8 years ago, the injury was different. However, I would definitely use it again.

As for more PT prior to surgery, I’m in favor. At the very least, there is no harm and can possibly improve your condition.

Best of luck!

BatMan
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxyView
    Just so you know, I’ll repeat my recent story regarding shoulders and surgery. Eight years ago, I had my right shoulder operated on for torn labrum and cuff tear. It took about 6 months to be feeling strong again. Unlike many, I recovered full ROM. Aside – I also had an NFL doc do my surgeries and went to a true sport rehab therapy clinic (provides services to a AAA baseball team). So, I got great resources.

Now, on Oct. 9, 2014, I had my left shoulder done. Torn cuff, bad labrum tear and a bicep tendonesis. Looking for the quicker recovery or at least help since I was 53 years old at the time, I looked into HGH and TB500, as well as other options. TimesRoman, PistolPete, and others on here were very positive on TB500. I read TimesRoman’s log on his use of it. I didn’t have a good source for HGH, so I decided to go the TB500 route. I utilized it for a total of 10 weeks, starting one week after surgery. I started physical therapy 11 days after surgery (that’s pretty quick), but the doc knows me. Well, by Jan. 16, 2015, I was discharged from PT with full ROM and a significant gain in strength. Now, I worked like heck in rehab.

The question is, though: Did the TB500 help/work? I cannot truly say so, but my recovery was extremely good. I didn’t have a baseline to compare my recovery to a recovery without TB500. While I didn’t use it 8 years ago, the injury was different. However, I would definitely use it again.

As for more PT prior to surgery, I’m in favor. At the very least, there is no harm and can possibly improve your condition.

Best of luck!

This is one of the biggest parts of the equation. The surgeon. Do not go to your run of the mill ortho. Go to an ortho that specializes in getting professional athletes, back in competition form. I got lucky enough to get into an ortho that is the Olympic ski/boxing team doctor. This made all the difference, and allowed me to completely avoid surgery.

MisterRogers
    wow lots of great info here thanks!
    I tried to Order my TB500 the other day and I am having problems with the checkout is there someone I can talk to from to help resolve this issue?

NACH3
    wow lots of great info here thanks!
    I tried to Order my TB500 the other day and I am having problems with the checkout is there someone I can talk to from AR-R to help resolve this issue?

There’s a one on one w/ in there own section for questions…

And I too had the Phillies surgron but my shoukder was a lot worse off than most considering I was only 17 when I had 3-4 opinions and all said I needed reconstructed surgery… But just do your homework on them again best of luck

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by BatManView
    This is one of the biggest parts of the equation. The surgeon. Do not go to your run of the mill ortho. Go to an ortho that specializes in getting professional athletes, back in competition form. I got lucky enough to get into an ortho that is the Olympic ski/boxing team doctor. This made all the difference, and allowed me to completely avoid surgery.

I could not agree more. I did the same as galaxy, My surgeon is our local NFL and MLB top surgeon. Unlike most doctors he only had me in a sling for 3 or 4 days and I started PT 4 days after surgery. I’m still not 100% but I blame myself because I stopped PT early, I got tires of hurting every day for 3 months.

I have pretty good ROM but not as good as my other are and really my strenth is only about 70%.

I agree with all the others also, NO steroids because you are about 90% more likely to do more damage than good. I used the TB500 and think it also helped with my recovery. I know my doctor was impress. He was also impressed with the amount of damage I had done to my shoulder and what did not show up on the MRI. After my surgery he was all excited to tell me that it took him twice as long as he had planned and I had 4x the damage he had figured from the MRI. He said he had no idea how I was able to use it at all. lol

You mentioned you have had to effected your daily lifestyle and I had to modify your training. Well I was to the point I could not even do 10 lbs overhead without severe pain so if you are much better than that I would give TB500 and about 3-6 months rest a try 1st.

Have you had a MRI with conntrast dye yet? If not then 100% dont consider surgery before knowing what real damage is done. Shoulders are slow to heal but they can/will heal if the damage is not to extensive and that is always better than surgery.

Here are the pictures from my shoulder surgery.,

MisterRogers
    The pics are cool yes I have had 4 MRI done and two were with radio isotopes the labrum tear is very clear with a possible partial tear on the rotator cuff thanks for the help guys I’m going to take my PT serious and not rush into anything just curious and I know everyone is different just wondering how long I should wait before my next cycle?
    NACH3
    The pics are cool yes I have had 4 MRI done and two were with radio isotopes the labrum tear is very clear with a possible partial tear on the rotator cuff thanks for the help guys I’m going to take my PT serious and not rush into anything just curious and I know everyone is different just wondering how long I should wait before my next cycle?

Once you’ve got back to where you are/were b4 do your joints(ligaments and tendons) will not tear or pop etc… Muscle memory is great and it’ll only take you about 4-6 months to get back to or very close to where you were!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.