Deca and tren together

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Deca and tren together

Cmon, who’s done it and whats the feedback ? technically two 19 nors together, so what ?
    what did you use caber / letro / adex ?

thinking low dose tren (175) and deca 700 pw

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Personally I like it… And I respond better to Nandrolone than tren (for bulking) but I do like throwing in a low dose tren(ace personally so you can drop it when you want or change or doses around…

I’m good with dex – but I do aromatize Moreso than others if assume… Just keep your E2 dialed in and you should be gtg… Definitely have DA on hand and adjust after mids more than likely

**Not something I’m recommending to most users**

Edit… Used prami!

BatMan
    Great combo. 500 test, 500 deca , 350 tren ace, its been about 5 weeks just added tren in 3 days ago, but have done it before.

I messed up this year due to working out of town and got real soft. I even quit taking my trt dose of test for almost 4 months. I started about 5 weeks ago at 194, this am I was 206 and leaner. Probably started around 18% bf now probably right around 14.

Im using adex for the first time in a long time. I have letro, and caber on hand.

im aiming for a recomp so doses are a little higher than normal, but so far everything is playing out great. The only 0roblem is strength is coming on faster than my connective tissue likes.

numbere
    I’ve ran it before and it’s probably my favorite cycle. Test p/tren a/NPP

Even better if you throw in some mast p when you hit single digits.

Imo 500mg/week of nandrolone is enough with 175mg of tren.

You had a gyno issue last year right?

You should consider using 10mg/d of nolva as a precautionary measure.

How long of a cycle or blast are you planning?

Bulk or cut?

Livinlean
    Ive never ran them together but I am playing to do so in a few months time.

I did some research and most ran deca high and tren low which is what I planned on doing myself. Curious to see your results and hear others feedback on this.

Good luck on your cycle!

I honestly don’t see the point of running both at the same time. Your talking about the two best compounds. I would run Deca in the winter to bulk and tren in spring or summer to cut up.

I haven’t run them together. I use deca mostly for bulking as it tends to hold more water. I use Tran to cut as it tend to shed water. I’ve run Mast/Tren (100mg/wk/each) and got good resuslts as a cutting stack.

MR-FQ320
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I’ve ran it before and it’s probably my favorite cycle. Test p/tren a/NPP

Even better if you throw in some mast p when you hit single digits.

Imo 500mg/week of nandrolone is enough with 175mg of tren.

You had a gyno issue last year right?

You should consider using 10mg/d of nolva as a precautionary measure.

How long of a cycle or blast are you planning?

Bulk or cut?

wow, you remember me, yeah i had gyno, thats with running no AI duh, learnt my lesson there.

I have written a cycle plan out in another thread, decided against the tren for now

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.