Cycle of sust 250?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Cycle of sust 250?

I new and have question about stust 250. I’m 40 yrs, 5’7, around 160, with roughly 15% bf. I used sust when I was 23 for 6 weeks but discontinued b/c I started to develop gyno (lumps under nips & soreness). I didn’t know what gyno was at the time much less to use an AI, I just knew it wasn’t right so I stopped. Other than that had good results even with a bad diet. 17 years later I think I want to run a cycle and probably stack with deca . I read that helps with connective tissue recovery and I’ve got pain issues with my shoulder. Has anyone cycled this stack? How long and how much of each? My goal is to add lean muscle mass as well as reduce body fat to around 8-10%. Just like everyone else. Haha! Thanks for any info!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    Welcome to the forum. Take some time and read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Everything you need to know is right in there
    Topofthehill
    Thanks bro! I’ll take a look.
    TheTaxMan
    Welcome
    Incase you cant find it
    Topofthehill
    Great read guys! Thanks for the reference. My diet is clean and my expectations are in check due to my first experience 23 years ago. I think I will follow her beginner cycle model but substitute Sus for Tes E. Also was considering adding HCG in PCT and Aromisan for Arimidex . Any thoughts?

Topofthehill
    Oh, and also add in the deca since, although it was a long time ago, I have used Sus and am familiar with it. I was thinking about a 6 week front load with deca. Thanks!

LittleMan
    frontloading with deca is a bad idea imho what is the goal of this?…if you want to use it for joint relife you mentioned then run it at a low dose like 150mg every week…run the test and deca together but longer than 6 weeks it will take at least that long before you might feel any relief from it…anyways good luck

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by TopofthehillView
    Oh, and also add in the deca since, although it was a long time ago, I have used Sus and am familiar with it. I was thinking about a 6 week front load with deca. Thanks!

What’s the point of this? It’s such a long ester it’ll take about 6-7wks in until you really feel the pumps from the deca – however like LittleMan stated low dose deca is great for joint pain and imho since its been as long as it has since you’ve cycled – go with test only – if you don’t gain of test only its your diet and or training of both that needs looking at! Nutrition and training account for 85-90% if your gains…

Topofthehill
    Yeah I was going to stack deca primarily for joint relief with the added benefit of mass gains. That stack seems to be a favorite for a beginner stack. My training is fairly intense at 5-6 days a week. My diet is great except I’m trying to cut my bf to 10% from 15% so I’m in a caloric deficit of about 500 Cals. Trying to keep lean mass as well so it looks like this: 1.2g protein per lbs of body weight. 1g carb ", .25g fat ". I also incorporated the intermittent fasting method about a month ago with a eating window of 4-6 hours, so about a 18-20 hour fast to help increase natty hgh and insulin sensitivity. Is this on point or pointless to do pre cycle? I hoped to see slight lean gains while reducing bf. Any input would be appreciated.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.