Cutting with Dbol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Cutting with Dbol

Hello guys, i’m going in a mild cut with a moderate dosage of anabolics. I’m doing a similar-cruising dosages using Sustanon 250mg/Week, Deca 300mg/Week and Dbol 20mg/ED as pre-pump before training session. I’m using just Nolva with 10mg/ED to contains water retention, no AI, no T3, no Clen . I’ve not Var for the moment, so i’m switching to Dbol even though is not suitable for cutting but i’m trying to exploit it to keeping anabolic estrogens power.

Of course i’m in a deficit of ~600 Kcal daily with high proteins amount ( 2,5gr/kg ) fats on 1,5gr/Kg and carbs on 1,8gr/Kg. It seems all is going good except i see a bit of water underskin still. I suppose estrogens will keeping anabolic power and preserving muscle loss but at the same time they are keeping a bit of water. I’m thinking to add a moderate dose of an AI, or removing Dbol.

What do you suggest me ? Any idea ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    In my avatar I was on75mg dbol , 900 deca and 250 Test e not your typical cutting cycle yet there I am leanest I’ve ever been.

Slacker78
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    In my avatar I was on75mg dbol, 900 deca and 250 Test e not your typical cutting cycle yet there I am leanest I’ve ever been.

Is that what i’m saying. The great work is on diet but i think estrogens and their anabolic support, play a role to preserve muscle mass. Did you take Nolva or AI ?

Windex
    You can cut with Dbol , at the end of the day diet and training are going to drive goals. The only "disadvantage" is there will be a bit more work on your end for tracking.

redz
    No ai and no serm at all it was a great cycle. I only need ai with higher test I just keep it on hand now in case. About to start 600mg deca , 550mg Tren E, 250mg Test e with 60mg oral winstrol should be amazing.

nik 
    none
    No ai and no serm at all it was a great cycle. I only need ai with higher test I just keep it on hand now in case. About to start 600mg deca, 550mg Tren E, 250mg Test e with 60mg oral winstrol should be amazing.

Do you typically need AI on 500mg test? If so, how much? I understand everyone’s a little different, I was just curious.

redz
    In the past I was overly cautious and probably didn’t need it. But I used to run up to .5mg twice per week I wouldn’t ever run that much again.
    redz
    After this next 10 week phase I’ll be changing over to 1g Test e per week so I’ll truly see how it goes with no ai to start.
    Slacker78
    After this next 10 week phase I’ll be changing over to 1g Test e per week so I’ll truly see how it goes with no ai to start.

It’s pretty evident that you’re not high estrogens rate conversion and/or not sensitive to gyno. Your results tell much about the role of estrogens anabolic power to preserve muscle mass in a cutting phase.

Windex
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78View
    It’s pretty evident that you’re not high estrogens rate conversion and/or not sensitive to gyno. Your results tell much about the role of estrogens anabolic power to preserve muscle mass in a cutting phase.

Past 180ish mg of Testosterone my body does not cooperate so rather than take an AI I just never go beyond TRT and let other compounds do the heavy lifting.

Just a matter of finding your sweet spot and going from there.

DIM is also a good option and underutilized in my opinion

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexView
    Past 180ish mg of Testosterone my body does not cooperate so rather than take an AI I just never go beyond TRT and let other compounds do the heavy lifting.

Just a matter of finding your sweet spot and going from there.

DIM is also a good option and underutilized in my opinion

What you do you mean by, "not cooperate?"

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Windex
    Quote Originally Posted by KalisonView
    What you do you mean by, "not cooperate?"

I don’t feel good on high Test and end up needing an AI. I’d rather keep Test low and run high dose of another compound like Tren for example.

OldBoy
    you can offset some of the estrogenic water retention by running a strong androgen with the Dbol instead of running an AI.. this will allow you to still get the benefits of the elevated estrogen. you could add in Masteron or low dose of Halo (if your liver is healthy) on top of the Nolva

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    you can offset some of the estrogenic water retention by running a strong androgen with the Dbol instead of running an AI.. this will allow you to still get the benefits of the elevated estrogen. you could add in Masteron or low dose of Halo (if your liver is healthy) on top of the Nolva

note : Masteron on paper does not appear to be a very strong androgen (especially compared to Halo or Tren ), but in practical application its very much a strong androgen in my opinion.

another one is Stenbolone. its androgen rating is only twice that as test, but personally the couple of times I’ve ran it its very much a strong androgen. I like to think of it as androgenic primo

Slacker78
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView

Ok GH, thank you. I will monitor the course switdark_sideng the compounds to see what work better for me. Even if someones tell Nolva does not operate on water retention in strict sense but more just on gyno preventing effects. I have not experimented this yet at all.

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexView
    I don’t feel good on high Test and end up needing an AI. I’d rather keep Test low and run high dose of another compound like Tren for example.

Okay, just curious. Trying to dial in my test dose myself

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.