Clomid ONLY to boost testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Clomid ONLY to boost testosterone?

Hi, I am new to the forum and looking for some advice, sorry if this is wrong category…
    I am 50 yrs old and have spent the last year lifting weights and eating healthy to drop weight get some muscle and feel better overall.
    I am doing well so far, but I don’t seem to be making progress. now like I used to.
    I was interested in getting more info/trying steroids so I came to this site. I have read the beginner posts and I know now that this is premature…I have to spend a few more years in the gym / changing up my routine and then I will reconsider…THANK YOU AUSTINITE….your advice was what I needed.

I read some other research and it recommends taking daily dose of Clomid to boost testosterone as clomid works with your body to produce test.

doctoroz-dot-com/blog/harry-fisch-md/increasing-mans-testosterone-production

Have others gone this (safer?) route and if so, is it recommended (if you are not going to use steroids )….thoughts???

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    Anabolick
    clomid is not good…. it has nasty side effects. It makes depressed as hell. Nolvadex would be a better choice but it is carcinogenic. TRT is safer imo

Anabolick
    clomid is not good…. it has nasty side effects. It makes depressed as hell. Nolvadex would be a better choice but it is carcinogenic. TRT is safer imo. Nobody really uses nolvadex for testosterone replacement therapy

Rennox86
    Clomid is good young patients with low test who wants to preserve fertility. Don’t think it is your case. Also on clomid your test level will be physiologic. That is not enough for boosts in gym or some anabolic effect. You’ll be just as normal average man. Usual test injections are better in your case i think.
    I didn’t have any depression on clomid. May say just opposite feeling was better that on cycle. So side effects are personal

I think that for now I do not want TRT and the commitment involved. I do, however, want to get more experience at the gym (currently go 1 hr every day/5 day rotation) and want to increase my testosterone as much as possible for gains. I have read research that clomid would increase test about 400-500 ng/dL. I might be happy with this….even though I am 50, I still am not ready to jack my nads.

I just went to the doctors office for a physical and after complaining that 1) I was not getting expected gains at the gym and 2) sex life was not what it was, she agreed to do a testosterone lab to see what it is. What will this lab show and how to interpret the numbers?

OK, so my doctor says I have low testosterone and prescribed testosterone gel for me, so it seems my nads are already jacked. Off to the low T forum…

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Johnny'sView
    OK, so my doctor says I have low testosterone and prescribed testosterone gel for me, so it seems my nads are already jacked. Off to the low T forum…

F that noise. -gel. get some injectable Test? just roll into your docs office, smack a magazine out of one of his patients hands, grab his old smelly ass by the collar and pull him so close to your face he could kiss you and tell him if doesn’t prescribe you some injectable test you’re going to beat his brains out of his skull. then throw him as hard as you can onto the ground. into something is preferable though. that should do it. that should definitely do it.

but seriously, beg that old fvck for some injectables, or do it the easy way and make it yourself! how does one do this you say? why google and this forum of course!

listen to this song and feel better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU ask the horse

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Johnny'sView
    I think that for now I do not want TRT and the commitment involved. I do, however, want to get more experience at the gym (currently go 1 hr every day/5 day rotation) and want to increase my testosterone as much as possible for gains. I have read research that clomid would increase test about 400-500 ng/dL. I might be happy with this….even though I am 50, I still am not ready to jack my nads.

I just went to the doctors office for a physical and after complaining that 1) I was not getting expected gains at the gym and 2) sex life was not what it was, she agreed to do a testosterone lab to see what it is. What will this lab show and how to interpret the numbers?

If you are above 500 ng/dl you dont need to worry alot. Below 400 and gains in the gym, especially fatloss would be very difficult.
    I have red that there is almost no anabolic difference in the range 300 to 1000.
    Though fatloss is easier at the upper range. So is wellbeeing.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.