Boldenona + Dianabol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Boldenona + Dianabol

Well, my topic today is just to ask if the chemical structure of Boldenone is the same as Dianabol ..
    I hear that the two cannot be used together because? Is it a taboo ?

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    MaxBoss
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    do guys on TRT have to stop taking their TRT several times a year or keep increasing their dosages for the TRT to work because they build a tolerance to it .. or do they take 200mg of test per week for years on end and it keeps working just fine. ??

the later is true. TRT always works.. "tolerances” and "densensitization" are an exaggerated thing in AAS usage. 20mg of Dbol works great for me pre workout and has for 6+ years straight. I don’t have a tolerance to it. I’m not de-sensitized to it and likely never will be.

What’s your experience with using different brands of dbol ? I just started using dbol a few weeks ago and purchased 3 different brands and they each seem to have a slightly different effect. Many people that used dbol in the 80’s say that it was much more potent than today and brands like ciba came in 5mg and you only needed 10mg to get huge. Would you say that the quality of todays aas has declined from the quality of the 70’s and 80’s?

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBossView
    What’s your experience with using different brands of dbol? I just started using dbol a few weeks ago and purchased 3 different brands and they each seem to have a slightly different effect. Many people that used dbol in the 80’s say that it was much more potent than today and brands like ciba came in 5mg and you only needed 10mg to get huge. Would you say that the quality of todays aas has declined from the quality of the 70’s and 80’s?

I’ve ran a bunch of different ones over the years.. hands down Balkan is the best
    but use these as well.
    Euro-Pharmacies
    Body Research Blue hearts
    Roxi
    Vermodjie

as well as some injectible Dbol from MR Pharmacuetical that was pretty good

also used several different us domestic UGLs.. have not been impressed with them though. heck had 50mg tabs from a UGL and took those daily and didn’t do shit but give me heart burn.

with Balkan , I’m good with just two 10mg tabs

I think quality today is just as good as it used to be. its just that its flooded with a bunch of crap as well. where as back in the day there was not all this crap floating around and watering down the market.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    I’ve ran a bunch of different ones over the years.. hands down Balkan is the best
    but use these as well.
    Euro-Pharmacies
    Body Research Blue hearts
    Roxi
    Vermodjie

as well as some injectible Dbol from MR Pharmacuetical that was pretty good

also used several different us domestic UGLs.. have not been impressed with them though. heck had 50mg tabs from a UGL and took those daily and didn’t do shit but give me heart burn.

with Balkan , I’m good with just two 10mg tabs

I think quality today is just as good as it used to be. its just that its flooded with a bunch of crap as well. where as back in the day there was not all this crap floating around and watering down the market.

In 2007, if you were in the msrket, there were few options yet word traveled fast. That kept people honest.

There is something about balkan dbol…

Never felt it like my first two balkan runs.

Integrity used to mean all.
    Only one place I trust for that. All the balkan distributors I know have became a shitshow.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.