Best first cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best first cycle?

Hey,

I’m looking at possibly taking a cycle to help me lean out. I am a former college athlete, 6’7" and roughly 265lbs. I have an athletic build but woul like to actually cut down to 245 but be cut. I know my workout routine just not extremely knowledgeable about the BEST supplement to take. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    Romzes
    Age?
    BF?
    Diet?
    Domus
    What has your research yielded?
    tdub82
    Age 25
    BF 11.5
    Diet: not on any stick diet but eat healthy. Any suggestions here to would be also very appreciated.
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by tdub82View
    Age 25
    BF 11.5
    Diet: not on any stick diet but eat healthy. Any suggestions here to would be also very appreciated.

Well, what are you trying to do? You said you cut down. You want to cut more, or bulk?

Romzes
    As musition has asked what have you came up with. We like for the individual to show effort and post a proposed cycle up then we critique it.
    Lion23
    You could easily drop down if you stayed up on your diet and training(weights/cardio). You don’t need to cycle to adark_sideeve what you want.
    tdub82
    So far I have researched test cyp as the best first cycle, but would like to get the input of people with experience.
    Domus
    So far I have researched test cyp as the best first cycle, but would like to get the input of people with experience.

Are you cutting or bulking bro? Do you know what your TDEE amount is?

tdub82
    Im looking to cut, I have a naturl large size due to my college experience. So cutting and trimming it down is what I would like to St07 on. I honestly haven’t studied any stacks but have herd that test cyp, winny, and test prop are the best for cutting. Also I have been told nolvadex is a good co-sup to take near the end and as a post cycle.

Domus
    Im looking to cut, I have a naturl large size due to my college experience. So cutting and trimming it down is what I would like to St07 on. I honestly haven’t studied any stacks but have herd that test cyp, winny, and test prop are the best for cutting. Also I have been told nolvadex is a good co-sup to take near the end and as a post cycle.

you dont cut with supplimets, you cut with food.

You need to figure out what your TDEE is, and go into a calorie deficit based off that number, minding maBambs. If you go to the nutrition section, you will see all this broken down and detailed in the sticky threads.

tdub82
    Thank you!
    Domus
    Thank you!

No problem. Once you get your numbers, start a thread there in the nutrition section, the pros will help you critique your diet. I will follow you over there, because Im also interested to see the advice they give you. That way I can also learn how a 6’7" guy needs to eat.

Best of luck to you.

renepjd
    Rather interested in reading that myself! 6’7"! Neofish boy. Long way down when you squat, damn.
    tdub82
    Agreed, long arms suck too on chest days. But when you don’t know any different I guess I’ve never known what I’ve been missing ha.
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.