Armidex During a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Armidex During a cycle?

Im going to do a 10 week cycle of test cyp. I’m thinking about dosing Armidex at .25 mg ed during the cycle. Then for PCT, dosing Nolva at 20 mg a day for 4-6 weeks. The reason for the Armidex during the cycle is I think I might be sensitive to gyno and I read on here that Armidex and Nolva dont work well together. What do you guys think?
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    What are your complete stats including BF%?
    spike79
    Im 33 years old, around 15~16 % bf. I’ve been lifting for almost 10 years now. 178 lbs 5’7′. I know I should but I’ve never had blood work done. I’ve done 2 short 5 week cycles in the past. I now know a 5 week cycle is kinda pointless.
    Domus
    5 week cycles are not worthless if they’re done right. You really should get your blood work done. You might be starting this cycle with high Hematocrit and that could be quite dangerous.

What ester Test are you using and how much?

spike79
    Your prolly gonna tell me im ignorant But im not sure what the ester is its test cyponate at 250mg a ml
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by spike79View
    Your prolly gonna tell me im ignorant But im not sure what the ester is its test cyponate at 250mg a ml

Cypionate is the ester. You need to understand how esters work in order to make a more informed decision on your injection frequencies. Click here.

250mg per ML is how it’s dosed. I need to know how many milligrams you plan on injecting and how often per week.

spike79
    Thinking about 1 ml a week for 10 weeks
    Domus
    Thinking about 1 ml a week for 10 weeks

No. That’s just going to shut you down.

Look, please take the following as constructive, because that is the intent…

You have no business cycling anything at all. You owe your body at least a decent level of research. You need to learn how esters work, what steroids do exactly… the good and the bad. Find out what you need to take on cycle to keep you healthy and when your PCT starts and ends. All these things have to be figured out and clearly understood. Furthermore; since you’re not really aware of anything AAS-related, you probably don’t know how important food is. In order to grow, you’ll need to eat above your daily expenditure, so you need to find out what that magic number is. The nutrition section can help you with that.

The safest thing you can do right now is to completely forget about cycling and begin your research. Start with the steroid profiles, read the profile in Testosterone and the different esters available. Then find out what beginner cycles should consist of. Once you have ALL that dialed in, resubmit another complete cycle proposal for critique.

Best of luck to you.

spike79
    Ok what do u think about EQ? The reason i ask is thats what i have on hand
    Domus
    Ok what do u think about EQ? The reason i ask is thats what i have on hand

Good replacement for WD-40 if you have some squeaky door hinges. I would never, ever inject that stuff. It’s pure garbage. Ridiculously increased RBC levels, never ending hunger, little to no gains to name a few things…

spike79
    Its very frustrating i’ve been researdark_sideng for months already and its mostly all opinions.
    I’ll keep at it
    Thanks for the advice
    Domus
    Its very frustrating i’ve been researdark_sideng for months already and its mostly all opinions.
    I’ll keep at it
    Thanks for the advice

You’ve been researdark_sideng in all the wrong places. Research isn’t posting and asking questions, that’s fine, nothing wrong with it… but here we have a ton of threads that explain in detail everything you need to know. You’re taking leaps. You need to slow down and take one step at a time.

I know it’s frustrating. No one is born knowledgeable. It takes time, trial and error. But you need to educate yourself mainly so that you don’t get hurt, and second so that you get results.

Start here: EDUCATIONAL THRETIIS

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.