Are steroids bad for people under 18?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Are steroids bad for people under 18?

Would steroids be bad for someone thats 16 or 17?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    You get banned because you need to be 18 to join these types if forums. You will have your account suspended here pretty soon is guess.

But, you can and should, browse as a guest in the nutrition forum and workout forum as much as possible, they will help you enormously!

iCool
    A 15 year old asking about steroids , and they say girls are the ones pressured to look good.

Motivate
    Also do not forget to sleep, the body does the vast majority of repair work (like building muscles at night) so try to get at least 8 hrs.

Do heavy sets of compound excersizes with lots of St07 on the lower body, squats and the like will build mass both lower and upper body like no other. Avoid cardio and endurance sports, by all means warm up throroughly but once warm 2-3 very heavy sets of 6-8 reps to total exhaustion per body part will be sufficient to stimulate all the growth your body can support.

Remember the body at any age but particularly at 15 is very quick to adapt to any situation, so if you workout with wieghts and then play baseball or run track for a couple of hours the body will see the later as the excersize it needs to adapt to. If you eat a ton, sleep a bunch and warm up then do 3 sets (6-8 reps) per body part to total exhaustion your body will adapt to this also. In this case the message to the body is clear, don’t worry this is all you have to do each day, so grow big, this is the only way to protect yourself from whats coming tommorow.

Motivate
    Quote Originally Posted by iCoolView
    A 15 year old asking about steroids, and they say girls are the ones pressured to look good.

Yeah your right, what a shame.

However what really impresses me about this guy is his receptivness to the answer, its a damn shame we do not have more young men with the intelligence to come to those obviously know the answer but who have nothing to gain or loose by how they answer. So many ask a coach or an older friend, or worse case scenario a guy who sells them. Its a shame this guy will get the axe but I am sure he is smart enough to read the nutritional and workout forums and finish as a guest learning what he needs to adark_sideeve his goals natually.

ma_fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by SOADView
    lots of proteins, lots of carbs, and im supplementing. Im getting protein equal to my bodyweight without using any whey. I use whey after and go even higher than bodyweight. But its not hard when you’re 110 pounds =/

Neofish big props for listening to what the guys here are saying regarding AAS, stay on the board as a guest and read up on diet and training.

I’d still be willing to bet you’re not eating enough kcals though mate. As an ecto you really have to stuff your face all day long to get somewhere.
    Try aiming for 2000kcals for starters, and see where that puts you in a month or so.

110g of protein is 440kcal or 22% of your daily energy requirement, you want this to be higher.

I’d say you could aim to eat at least something like:

150g Protein – 600 kcal 30% of your daily cals
    250g Carbs – 1000 kcal 50% of your daily cals
    45g Fat – 405 kcal 20% of your daily cals

That’s a 30/50/20 split

A more common split would be 40/40/20, or even 50/30/20, but you’re having trouble gaining weight in the first place, so more carbs wont hurt you.

1/2 a pound of dark_sidecken, grilled or made in the oven
    150g of rice (weighed dry)

Divide that into two meals per day, along with a glass of 1,5% fat milk each time, and you have half of your kcals and half of your protein already.

It’ll be:
    P: 83g – 332 kcal
    C: 133g – 532 kcal
    F: 15g – 135 kcal
    Total: 999 kcal

Theres nothing wrong with eating the same stuff twice in a day, saves effort on the cooking as well.

Im guessing youre not the cook in the household, but you could toy around with making "smoothies" on lets say 200g cottage cheese (around 24g of protein right there), 1dl plain greek yoghurt, some sweetener and frozen raspberries as an example, tastes really nice and is quite rich in protein.

I forgot the exact maBambs (maBambs being protein, carbs and fats), but I did one on 1/2 a frozen banana, low fat cottage cheese, a tiny bit of low fat milk, some greek yoghurt and protein powder with banana flavor that ended up tasting superb! As well as having 60g of protein in it.

Try to eat at least 6 times a day, not all of the 6 times has to be full meals, but as an ecto you need to eat every chance you get.
    If you cant manage to keep to the 2000kcals, as well as make the split, then make sure you get enough protein, and eat something a bit higher in fat, just to get the total cals up.

ma_fighter
    I’m too tired to make sense right now, so I’ll stop the post here, but I hope you get where I’m going with this.

Hop over on the nutrition forum and read up on stuff, there’s also a forum with some ready made recipes you could have a look at.
    You’ll have a harder time putting on muscles as an Ecto, but on the other hand, you’ll have an easier time looking absolutely shredded once you do.

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Motivate
    Yeah your right, what a shame.

However what really impresses me about this guy is his receptivness to the answer, its a damn shame we do not have more young men with the intelligence to come to those obviously know the answer but who have nothing to gain or loose by how they answer. So many ask a coach or an older friend, or worse case scenario a guy who sells them. Its a shame this guy will get the axe but I am sure he is smart enough to read the nutritional and workout forums and finish as a guest learning what he needs to adark_sideeve his goals natually.

SteM & FFM…..

You guys certainly don’t need my accolades, but great advice to the kid. Despite being too young to have an account, I applaud him for asking before he leaps into something that could have irrevocable consequences. The best thing he could have heard was the truth about the risks as well as encouragement to read as a guest and to St07 on nutrition and proper training. It’s shocking to hear a 15 year old considering steroids but I’m sure he’s not alone. Rather than blow him off or belittle the guy, he got some sincere advice about what was truly best for him and his health.

In any other board he probably would have been ridiculed or berated but our wise members dealt with this in a very professional and courteous manner. I just wanted to acknowledge the great advice and say thanks for being reputable amHomeradors on this forum. This kind of advice and encouragement to current and future members makes be proud to be part of this forum.

Well done gentlemen.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    SteM & FFM…..

You guys certainly don’t need my accolades, but great advice to the kid. Despite being too young to have an account, I applaud him for asking before he leaps into something that could have irrevocable consequences. The best thing he could have heard was the truth about the risks as well as encouragement to read as a guest and to St07 on nutrition and proper training. It’s shocking to hear a 15 year old considering steroids but I’m sure he’s not alone. Rather than blow him off or belittle the guy, he got some sincere advice about what was truly best for him and his health.

In any other board he probably would have been ridiculed or berated but our wise members dealt with this in a very professional and courteous manner. I just wanted to acknowledge the great advice and say thanks for being reputable amHomeradors on this forum. This kind of advice and encouragement to current and future members makes be proud to be part of this forum.

Well done gentlemen.

and thats why I stayed out of it lol….welcome back to wrm weather!

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    and thats why I stayed out of it lol….welcome back to wrm weather!

You give good advice every time just in a "tough love" kind of way. Lol

Good to be back home where the warmer weather is! Watch your back on those slippery road ways!

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    You give good advice every time just in a "tough love" kind of way. Lol

Good to be back home where the warmer weather is! Watch your back on those slippery road ways!

I’m on a 4 day weekend! Supposed to get to a blustery 32 or so tomorrow lol

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I’m on a 4 day weekend! Supposed to get to a blustery 32 or so tomorrow lol

32!?!? You’ll be breaking out the bike and the cycling shorts in that balmy weather!!!! Lol

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    32!?!? You’ll be breaking out the bike and the cycling shorts in that balmy weather!!!! Lol

Lunk doing cardio????????????

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Lunk doing cardio????????????

I’m gonna call him Mr. Cardio soon! Bought himself a new elliptical too! He’s going all out crazy with cardio. Told me he bikes over 500 miles a summer and even shared some photos of him in his tighty bike shorts – scared the heck out of me! Lol

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by SteMView
    I’m gonna call him Mr. Cardio soon! Bought himself a new elliptical too! He’s going all out crazy with cardio. Told me he bikes over 500 miles a summer and even shared some photos of him in his tighty bike shorts – scared the heck out of me! Lol

True story Stem…we often ride 50-70 miles per time. I’ll be doing my first century ride this year!

merQ
    Keymaster
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by SOADView
    im 15. pretty funny though this will be my 3rd ban today. got ban at scooby forum, and bb forum for no reason today. 3rd times the charm i guess

I won’t be banning you I will however be suspending you… you will still be able to read and learn… which you should try to read all you can on this subject… use the search… and listen to what these guys have said to you… they have no reason to steer you wrong… their goal is to help you meet your goal safely…

RAN18 and enjoy!

*merQ*

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.