Are steroids bad for people under 18?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Are steroids bad for people under 18?

Would steroids be bad for someone thats 16 or 17?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    Shade
    You might get a ear full for this thread.
    It is as bad as an idea gets.

You are probably better off trying other things that are also mysterious and exciting to someone at your age and most likely not suffer as much from the long-term consequences of roid use at that age.

Skiper777
    Unless there is a medical necessity, it is a very bad idea. If you are 17 or 18 and still prepubescent then perhaps a doctor may recommend it for you. I hope this is not the case for you. If it is your doctor will let you know. If you have gone through pueberty, your natural test levels should be very high already, and you may get a lot more damage to your body’s ability to develop naturally…
    SOAD
    that sucks.. im as bad as an ectomorph can get. Been underweight all my life. I see results in gym but its like 5x slower than everyone else. Guess ill keep doing what im doing till im older
    What does your everyday diet look like?
    BlackFox
    Quote Originally Posted by SOAD
    that sucks.. im as bad as an ectomorph can get. Been underweight all my life. I see results in gym but its like 5x slower than everyone else. Guess ill keep doing what im doing till im older

Definitely wait. I’m sure mickeyknox will have some great threads for you to read soon enough. That is if he even bothers haha. Trust me man, get a great diet going and lots of protein! You will definitely notice more.

the_kret
    Quote Originally Posted by SOADView

keep eating… if your not growing, your not eating enough..

basejack
    How old are you? I’m guessing not 23?
    swarog88
    Post up everything you ate yesterday. I can bet your not eating as much as you thing you are
    ma_fighter
    You’re an Ecto you say? Great! that means you can gobble down tasty food and not get fat!

Do what the others suggested, and post everything you eat in a day, age, weight and height, and you’ll get some solid advice.

Doing AAS (steroids in common tounge) at a young age is VERY bad for you, and will most likely defeat your goal of becoming muscular in the end.
    That aside, if you cant eat enough to support muscle-growth WITHOUT AAS, you’re not gonna benefit anything at all from doing ’em either, even if you were old enough.

Bottom line: You’re not going to grow till you learn how to eat.

Without knowing how, and what, you eat now I’d say eat 2-3 more times a day!

Grilled dark_sidecken, a can of tuna, another protein shake, cottage cheese, Lean beef, Eggs. Fit extra stuff like this inbetween meals.

If you have a hard time eating as big portions as you should, which is the case for many ectos, make sure you get enough protein, then you could grab some natural nuts or almonds, fill up a shot glass of those (about a big handfull or 20-25grams) and eat after you’ve finished your regular meals. 3-5 times a day will mean an increase in calories by roughly 300-500/day.

SOAD
    lots of proteins, lots of carbs, and im supplementing. Im getting protein equal to my bodyweight without using any whey. I use whey after and go even higher than bodyweight. But its not hard when you’re 110 pounds =/
    SOAD
    I ate everything you wrote that day before even reading it. Except i ate salmon instead of tuna
    basejack
    How old are you?
    SOAD
    Quote Originally Posted by SteMView
    How old are you?

im 15. pretty funny though this will be my 3rd ban today. got ban at scooby forum, and bb forum for no reason today. 3rd times the charm i guess

scoot
    yes.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.