Anavar Only cycle, to be or not to be?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar Only cycle, to be or not to be?

Hi guys and gals.

So I know a lot of you have read the title and thought "here we go, another noob loser" lol which is ok.. I have seen how many forums start with this title. The reason why I have started a new thread however is simply because after months of research there a few questions I still have unanswered. I want to ask all questions and hopefully get answers from personal experience or knowledge.

So a good place to start would be my stats. I’m 75kg (165pounds) , 168cm short (5’6) and at 12-14% body fat. I have been training for 3 years.

Now a lot of you may think at those stats I look like an average size guy with minimal to average muscle and to be honest yes you are right! When I started training I was 63kg, frail framed and just found it near impossible to gain weight, so going from looking like I’m about to break to what I am now, I am proud of. Moving forward though I seem to be stuck at this point which is fine but I would like to add just a tiny bit of size and maybe maintain or drop some body fat. Again I have tried changing my nutrition plan on multiple occasions but nothing is working.

I’m thinking of taking a anavar only cycle at 50mg for 8 weeks to help me achieve the above. This will be my first cycle ever.. Now here come my questions!

-is that dosage too low?
    -should my nutrition stay the same or should I up or lower my intake
    -will I need liver support and if so is it generally bought over the counter?
    -should I hit each body part twice or once a week

Now before anyone suggest I take test with it, I have considered it but decided against it as I do donate blood and don’t want that effected. (If that is stupid please do tell)

Thanks for all the feedback guys I’m sure I have more questions but slipped my mind. Il just ask throughout the convo if need be.

I haven’t actually got the product yet so please advise if it’s something I should just not even bother with.

Again thanks in advance everyone

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Sergio727
    Its a noob myth that oral cycles are a good idea, whn in reality its easier on your body to use test than any oral pretty much.
    pasha
    Any cycle you decide to do, the base must be testosterone . now if you wanna add another compound such as anavar that is ok. but You must have test. Anavar will shut down your testosterone production that is why you have to take test. Now i think its important to reach your genetic capabilities first before taking any form of steroid . For example my first cycle was after 12 years of training. hope this helps.

omen
    I don’t view giving him an answer he can easily find on his own as helping him.
    MANU

Read these over and over and then post you questions

KRОNOS 
    none
    Someone needs to make a sticky for var + test….
    Nosteus
    Can you take anavar without test yes you can. I have done it, but keep in mind what works for me may not work for you. That being said should you take it without test? If your scared to take needles then roids is not for you. Anavar only at 40 mg a day from my experience jump like workout about 2 months worth of gains. No mass change but way stronger and leaner, so maybe gain muscle lost fat. I stop it about 1 month in as I did not see the point on it alone anymore. I only used it to see if it was real and it results on me. I have lots more and I know the brands real. But I do think var plus test is the sum is greater then it parts. So you may want to add some test for better results. Also shit burn tummy fat, so if you have good BF already watch out.

Pro, it been a whole week of me off the juice.
    Results sex drive is at full 100% where it was around 80%. No pct as there was no need, no estorgen or need to jump start my test production. Did I lose mass? no as I did not get any in the first place. Did I get less stronger? Here the tricky part, yes but not that much. I am still way stronger then when I was not on.
    My one month cycle was worth it in my books.

best of luck.

eater
    Don’t listen to that guy.

He’s been off a 1 month cycle for 1 week. And sex drive is the only thing he can give you to tell you he’s recovered (and actually improved).

Nosteus, see you in the trt section soon

Nosteus
    no respect for anyone in this place unless they field test it and know what happens, everyone is mental masterbastion.
    Nosteus
    orals you can see results in one week, they work fast, it would make sense you lose effects just as fast. Why do people even come here?
    KRОNOS 
    none
    post cycle blood tests..
Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.