Anavar Only cycle, to be or not to be?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar Only cycle, to be or not to be?

Hi guys and gals.

So I know a lot of you have read the title and thought "here we go, another noob loser" lol which is ok.. I have seen how many forums start with this title. The reason why I have started a new thread however is simply because after months of research there a few questions I still have unanswered. I want to ask all questions and hopefully get answers from personal experience or knowledge.

So a good place to start would be my stats. I’m 75kg (165pounds) , 168cm short (5’6) and at 12-14% body fat. I have been training for 3 years.

Now a lot of you may think at those stats I look like an average size guy with minimal to average muscle and to be honest yes you are right! When I started training I was 63kg, frail framed and just found it near impossible to gain weight, so going from looking like I’m about to break to what I am now, I am proud of. Moving forward though I seem to be stuck at this point which is fine but I would like to add just a tiny bit of size and maybe maintain or drop some body fat. Again I have tried changing my nutrition plan on multiple occasions but nothing is working.

I’m thinking of taking a anavar only cycle at 50mg for 8 weeks to help me achieve the above. This will be my first cycle ever.. Now here come my questions!

-is that dosage too low?
    -should my nutrition stay the same or should I up or lower my intake
    -will I need liver support and if so is it generally bought over the counter?
    -should I hit each body part twice or once a week

Now before anyone suggest I take test with it, I have considered it but decided against it as I do donate blood and don’t want that effected. (If that is stupid please do tell)

Thanks for all the feedback guys I’m sure I have more questions but slipped my mind. Il just ask throughout the convo if need be.

I haven’t actually got the product yet so please advise if it’s something I should just not even bother with.

Again thanks in advance everyone

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    pasha
    1) Anavar should NOT be taken by itself. But yes with Testosterone . 2) yes 50mg is too low. Visit the nutrition section, nutrition is key. get that in order and you will see good progress. the only thing you need now is food and learn how to train properly. So visit the training section as well. I say this because you are asking how many times a week should you hit each muscle group. well that is up to you and how your body feels. so training and nutrition section are key for your progress, good luck and don’t give up.

omen
    I stopped reading after I read your excuse. I’m sure you left out age because your too young. Three years is not a long time. There is no way that you are at your genetic potential. Your body has adapted to your training and nutrition. Change it. I reccomended you never again ask about a anavar only cycle

robr0
    Thanks for your response pasha, I’m confident with my nutrition and workout. The only reason I ask if once or twice a week is from my understanding these are meant to speed up recovery time.regardless I will look into the workout and nutrition section. I’m a firm believer of "you learn something new everyday"

As for kozmo, thanks for your response but maybe try to be open minded, not everyone is looking for an easy way out, as a matter of fact if I can keep pushing naturally I am all for it and am definatly not lazy, I have never considered quitting. The reason I came here is so if I do go on this, at least it will be a informed decision. Isn’t that what these forums are for after all? As for my age I am 28yrs old not a teenager looking to get buff in time for an occasion. Maybe it’s a good idea if you keep your judgmental arrogance to yourself. People come here to learn not to be an opportunity for some sort of power trip

RamzesII
    You don’t know how many times a week to train your bodyparts and you want to take steroids ?

robr0
    Quote Originally Posted by RamzesIIView
    You don’t know how many times a week to train your bodyparts and you want to take steroids?

I think that question could have been asked differently from my end…

What I meant was, as steroids from my knowledge aid recovery, would that mean it would be beneficial to increase my training or would it be best to do my normal routine of once per week per body part. I train 5-6days a week. Sorry if I didn’t make that clear

omen
    You can call it what you want the truth is you are a noob. We are all noobs some just newer then others. It’s all ****ing bro science find the right bro science for you. Don’t ask for stuff served on a platter the questions you ask are what make you seem young.
    < <Samson> >
    Blah blah blah

GL with your bullshittery

Sergio727
    Jesus christ idk why people make it seem like a moral issue whn people are uneducated.. Forums are for questions rite?? Anyway 99% of all first cycles are test e 500mgs per week. And the anavar would be 50-100mgs per day. Should u take steroids ? Should anyone? Idk but atleast now u have some cycle info

Sergio727
    But i do agree with the fact that you should know a good bit about training before you start anything
    eater
    If I may, answer one of your questions. .

Your reasoning for not taking test is a bad one. In fact, donating blood on cycle is highly recommended (rbc and hct levels rise on cycle). Simply don’t tell the donation center that anything has changed. Very simple.

Var shouldn’t be taken without test. Sorry man. It’s been told time and time again.

Even if you do a low dose of test, that would be acceptable. 200mg or 250mg a week. That’s two x .5ml (depending on your test mg/ml). A .5ml injection is practically nothing.

The var.. Well if it’s rx 50mg is fine. If it’s ugl, 75 or 100mg will be more like it.

MuscleForce
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids stop your test peoduction. Life would suck without test, so you need to to inject it pretty much lol. Idk why some people refuse to be helpful.. 

Yeah, agree with you

robr0
    Quote Originally Posted by omenView
    You can call it what you want the truth is you are a noob. We are all noobs some just newer then others. It’s all ****ing bro science find the right bro science for you. Don’t ask for stuff served on a platter the questions you ask are what make you seem young.

Call it what I want? I didn’t call it anything, just described my observation. Nothing is handed on a silver plater… I’m not asking anybody to cook my meals, do my reps, sleep8+ hours, or formulate a perfect stack and workout routine for me. I’m simply asking for feedback from personal experience. If you know that we are all noobs at some point why not make them feel welcome rather then ignorant and annoying. I will find whats right or even what’s wrong with what I’m doing and once I do il gladly let me anybody that asks know of my personal experiences, until then Il ask from the experienced. Sorry if it somehow effects you in a negative way…

omen
    Apparently it affects you negatively. You are asking questions that have been Answered over and over. Google is your friend.
    robr0
    Thanks for a genuine answer eater and sergio727.

Il admit that I didn’t know that anavar without test is a bad idea, maybe it’s something I overlooked or even didn’t research hard enough. Can I ask why?

Sergio727
    Steroids stop your test peoduction. Life would suck without test, so you need to to inject it pretty much lol. Idk why some people refuse to be helpful..

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.